Om Sri Sai Nathaya Namah. We are pleased to Inform you that we are selling the Audio Discourses of Sai Banisa in English & Telugu. Now you can Purchase the English & Telugu Audio Discourses through the Gift Shop from Right Side Bar.
LIFE IS AN ENDLESS JOURNEY. YOU ARE ONLY A TRAVELLER ACQUIRING DIFFERENT FORMS IN THE PROCESS.

Sai Darbar TV

Sunday, August 10, 2008

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

I am thankful to many people who have helped me and inspired me in various ways, to start, continue and complete this book.

First and the foremost my gratitude goes to Ms.Madhu Gopala Ravada, my wife, for not disturbing me nor permitting anybody else to disturb me during the preparation of this book. But for her co-operation this book could never have been completed.

I am vastly indebted to Sri Raghu Raman Satulury who has been associated with me right from the inception of this work in taking dictations, correcting the manuscript, editing and translating them into the English language. But for his untiring effort and keen interest this book would have not taken the present shape.

I wish to record my special thanks to Ms.Renuka Kumar, the elegant and eloquent Foreword she has written for my book.

I fail in my duty if I do not acknowledge the help and timely suggestions given by Dr. P.Sadasiva Rao,Retd. Professor Osmania University, Hyderabad & Sri Madhusudan Noori for his pains taking efforts in translating “Sai in letters” from Telugu to English.

My blessings to Raghav N Subramanian of Sai Inc-Tumkur,Karnataka who has supported me in Administrative and Technical matters related to Blog: http://saibanisa.blogspot.com

My blessings to Srinivasa Rao Kasturi and Srinivas Rao Cherukuri who have supported me in Administrative and Technical matters related to Saidarbar, Hyderabad.

Finally I offer my pranamams to the Lotus Feet of LORD SAINATH OF SHIRDI and express my profound gratefulness to HIM not only in this but also in all my future births for using me as an instrument to disseminate Sai Philosophy

'Saibanisa'Gopala Rao Ravada

Date:24-04-2004

Hyderabad-500062

A.P. India

Email: saibanisa@indiatimes.com


Sai Banisa's Mission:
"To help Sri Shirdi Sai devotees in realising that Sai lives in their Heart."

No comments: