Om Sri Sai Nathaya Namah. We are pleased to Inform you that we are selling the Audio Discourses of Sai Banisa in English & Telugu. Now you can Purchase the English & Telugu Audio Discourses through the Gift Shop from Right Side Bar.
LIFE IS AN ENDLESS JOURNEY. YOU ARE ONLY A TRAVELLER ACQUIRING DIFFERENT FORMS IN THE PROCESS.

Sai Darbar TV

Saturday, August 9, 2008

FROM THE SATSANGS OF SAIBANISA JI

A WORD FROM THE PRESENTOR:
SaiRam Saibandhus,

I am Sai Sevak Smt. Rajeswari Kasturi wife of Sai Sevak Srinivasa Rao Kasturi. I bow down my head at the Lotus feet of Lord Sainath of Shirdi and would like to write few lines from my heart. It is our fortune that my self and my husband Sai Sevak Srinivasa Rao Kasturi came into the fold of Lord Sai in the year 1995 with the inspiration given by Saibanisa – GopalaRao Ravadaji. From that day onwards, we were in the Saidarbar and attending regularly the Satsanghs conducted by Saibanisaji with in India.

I made a habit of recording the Saibanisa’s Satsanghs with tape recorder and listen to them during my leisure time at my home. With Baba’s Blessings, I brought important points in the form of a small book that is the turning point and my husband made all my efforts to come true in to the form of a book which is now placed before you.

I wish to state that I am only an instrument to compile the knowledge on Sri Shirdi Sai, which I collected from the Satsanghs of Saibanisaji. I feel it is the will of Lord Sainath to bring this book for the benefit of entire Sai fraternity.

I would like to convey my heart felt thanks to my husband and also my love to my two little children who have not disturbed me during the preparation of this book.

Last but not the least, I would like to convey my gratitude to Saibanisaji who has permitted me to publish this book titled “From the Satsanghs of Saibanisaji”.

With best regards,
Sai Sevak Smt. Rajeswari Kasturi.

Thanks from Saibanisaji:

My Dear Rajeswari beti,

SaiRam! When your husband Sai Sevak Srinivasa Rao Kasturi forwarded this book, “From The Satsanghs of Saibanisaji”, I was rather surprised by Baba’s ways and means. I felt it was possible only with Blessings of Baba. As Saibanisa uncle, I would like to appreciate you for the patience you have exhibited in recording my speeches delivered in different Satsanghs and made efforts to bring them in the form A book for the benefit of Sai fraternity. You are fortunate to have such a good husband who has helped you in bringing this book. In my opinion both of you are made for each other and I wish you should continue to serve Sai devotees in the future also.

I hope Saidevotees, after going through this book definitely will stand benefited spiritually. I am only a servant of Sai and His devotees. I am happy to share the nectar what I received from our Samardha Sadguru Sri Shirdi Sai. In fact I am grateful to Sai devotees who have given me an opportunity to serve HIM through Satsanghs.

Baba’s Blessings to you, your husband, your children and all Sai devotees.

In the service of Lord Sainath and His devotees,
Uncle Saibanisa – GopalaRao Ravada


Sai Banisa's Mission:
"To help Sri Shirdi Sai devotees in realising that Sai lives in their Heart."

No comments: