Om Sri Sai Nathaya Namah. We are pleased to Inform you that we are selling the Audio Discourses of Sai Banisa in English & Telugu. Now you can Purchase the English & Telugu Audio Discourses through the Gift Shop from Right Side Bar.
LIFE IS AN ENDLESS JOURNEY. YOU ARE ONLY A TRAVELLER ACQUIRING DIFFERENT FORMS IN THE PROCESS.

Sai Darbar TV

Sunday, August 10, 2008

SAI A BEACON FOR HUMANITY



This book is dedicated to Lotus feet of Omnipresent Sai

Presented by

http://saibanisa.blogspot.com


O’ my BABA

I will fix you like an Idol in the temple of my heart and will worship you

O, my Baba I will worship you

O, my Baba I will worship you

I will worship you in the temple of my heart.

You may look at me or not, I will keep looking at you

I will have nothing to do with anybody after having seen you

I will worship you, O, my Baba I will worship you

It is my heart’s desire to worship you.

- Saibanisa


Sai Banisa's Mission:
"To help Sri Shirdi Sai devotees in realising that Sai lives in their Heart."

No comments: