Om Sri Sai Nathaya Namah. We are pleased to Inform you that we are selling the Audio Discourses of Sai Banisa in English & Telugu. Now you can Purchase the English & Telugu Audio Discourses through the Gift Shop from Right Side Bar.
LIFE IS AN ENDLESS JOURNEY. YOU ARE ONLY A TRAVELLER ACQUIRING DIFFERENT FORMS IN THE PROCESS.

Sai Darbar TV

Sunday, August 10, 2008

EXPERIENCES OF SAI BANISA WITH SHIRDI SAI - 14

SAI used to appear in the dreams of his rich devotees and use them as tools for accomplishing certain tasks in his mind for the benefit of the poor and society at large. one such glorious example is that of GOPAL MUKUND BOOTY who with his wealth got constructed the BOOTY WADA which is so dear to all of us. SAI appeared in the dreams of Anand pakhde (45th chapter of "Sai Satcharitra") and advised him to offer clothes to Madhav Rao Deshpande (Shyama). I too have undergone a similar experience during the year 1993 to be precise it was 02-01-1993 and SAI became instrumental in allowing me to perform a good deed.

I was travelling by Bus from Hyderabad to Vijayawada another township in Andhra Pradesh to fulfill the tradition of respecting my newly wedded daughter and son-in law on the festive occasion of SANKRANTI. Since it was a night journey I was having a light nap and SAI appeared in the form a lady standing in the place of the Idol in BOOTY WADA and asking for two saris to be presented to her. My problem started with whom to be given?. I have completed the due formalities at my daughter's in - law's place and commenced the return journey.

I completed the parayana of 51 chapters of SAI SATCHARITRA ON 04-01-1993. I took out the bag containing the rice collected for the past 51 days to be distributed to the poor i. e. to donate in the ASHRAM - a Home for the aged, Located at Gandipet which is a suburb to Hyderabed. I could find only two lady inmates and handed over the rice grain to the Manager. I seeked the blessings from the two ladies and my mind instantaneously recalled the dream content of 2nd January 1993. I took out Rs. 202/- from my purse and offered to the two lady inmates for purchasing two saris. Their good wishes, physical gestures and sparkling eyes blushing with contentment gave me ample satisfaction as if SAI himself has come down to the Home for the aged to shower his blessings.

BOW TO SAI - PEACE TO ALL


Sai Banisa's Mission:
"To help Sri Shirdi Sai devotees in realising that Sai lives in their Heart."

No comments: