Om Sri Sai Nathaya Namah. We are pleased to Inform you that we are selling the Audio Discourses of Sai Banisa in English & Telugu. Now you can Purchase the English & Telugu Audio Discourses through the Gift Shop from Right Side Bar.
LIFE IS AN ENDLESS JOURNEY. YOU ARE ONLY A TRAVELLER ACQUIRING DIFFERENT FORMS IN THE PROCESS.

Sai Darbar TV

Sunday, August 10, 2008

EXPERIENCES OF SAI BANISA WITH SHIRDI SAI - 17

Sai Sat charitra highlights that all saints are spiritually one. They organize the events to take place and have extra communication links amongst themselves although they are physically apart by large distances. Each one has knowledge about the other fellow saints and their doings. They do every thing under the instructions of the Lord i.e. God for the benefit of society.

I was watching TV program on great saint of southern India -- Sri.Raghavendra swami on 16th of Sept 1993. lt is said that all saints are born as messengers of the lord. They arrive on this earth with some specific mission and attain Maha Samadhi after completion of the assigned task. The saints are instrumental in loading their devotees on the path of righteousness and spiritually guided them for Atma sakshatkara i.e. self-realization. While watching TV, a funny idea swept through my mind and I desired that either Sai's photograph should appear or some connected message should be telecast before this particular coverage comes to an end. This particular desire may appear to be ridiculous but in the inner consciousness I was eager to look for Sainath and also simultaneously test my faith. I took to wait and my eyes glued to the TV screen. The program came to an end and I was disappointed terribly. Then followed the Regional News item in Telugu. I blamed myself for the cranky wish and the end result. Half-heartedly I listened to the News. The first item of the News was the coverage of Lorry strike in the state of Andhra Pradesh and the resulting inconvenience to the common public.

A row of Lorries was shown and one such in the row was shown in close up with letters boldly written " SHIRDI SAI BABA LORRY SERVICE" and photograph of SAI in blessing posture. I shouted with ecstasy and my joy knew no bounds and sai has proven that nothing is impossible if approached with sincerity and faith. The master can fulfil every desire and one has to patiently wait for things to happen. I leave it for readers to gauge my new found happiness.

BOW TO SAI - PEACE TO ALL


Sai Banisa's Mission:
"To help Sri Shirdi Sai devotees in realising that Sai lives in their Heart."

No comments: