Om Sri Sai Nathaya Namah. We are pleased to Inform you that we are selling the Audio Discourses of Sai Banisa in English & Telugu. Now you can Purchase the English & Telugu Audio Discourses through the Gift Shop from Right Side Bar.
LIFE IS AN ENDLESS JOURNEY. YOU ARE ONLY A TRAVELLER ACQUIRING DIFFERENT FORMS IN THE PROCESS.

Sai Darbar TV

Sunday, August 10, 2008

EXPERIENCES OF SAI-BA-NI-SA WITH SHIRDI SAI - 9

The chapter No.46 of 'Sai Satcharitra' highlights one of the many assurances given by Baba to his devotees. On acceptance of an individual as a devotee Sai constantly follows him, stands by him, where ever he is, no matter even if he is thousands of miles away or across the seven seas. As a staunch devotee of Sai I fully endorse the popular belief and I am placing before you an incident that has taken place in my life.

Kindly recall and refresh your memories with the contents of my First Experience with Sai where in I mentioned about the details regarding my visit to South Korea. This particular episode is in continuation to it. As soon as I entered into my Hotel suite in the city of Changwan a giant sized Honey bee like fly took a round about me and left the room. As a prelude I must admit that while on a flight from SEOUL in South Korea to the city of Pusan by a Korean Airliner, a thought ran through my mind. This may appear unusual and funny to all others but for those in fold of Sai it will be interesting to know as to how things get organized under Baba's care. A similar incident is depicted in chapter-46 of saisatcharitra during BABA's conversation with Nana Saheb Chandorkar and Kaka Saheb Dikshit on the eve of their departure, after seeking Baba's blessings. He uttered - "Take Shyama with you and I shall join at GAYA, by the time they complete their pilgrimage to Benaress and Prayag (the holy cities in northern India). If these words are true then to strike similarities I must find Sai in Changwan before I reach the city - a self test for my faith.

I completed my official assignment in Changwan and was preparing for return journey to India on 16-05-91. After reading morning Aarati and I was astonished to find the same fly like insect going round the table lamp and leaving the room from the window. Sai proved his words to be an assurance to Shyama by appearing as a big photograph decoured in the main Hall of the priest of Gaya. By now I got fully convinced that Sai was with me in the city of Changwan in the form of big fly in the hotel room. My mind was ringing with words of Sai that he exists in all forms of life. Probably he meant to convey that he reached before me and was leaving before I leave for India.

BOW TO SAI PEACE TO ALL


Sai Banisa's Mission:
"To help Sri Shirdi Sai devotees in realising that Sai lives in their Heart."

No comments: