Om Sri Sai Nathaya Namah. We are pleased to Inform you that we are selling the Audio Discourses of Sai Banisa in English & Telugu. Now you can Purchase the English & Telugu Audio Discourses through the Gift Shop from Right Side Bar.
LIFE IS AN ENDLESS JOURNEY. YOU ARE ONLY A TRAVELLER ACQUIRING DIFFERENT FORMS IN THE PROCESS.

Sai Darbar TV

Sunday, August 10, 2008

EXPERIENCES OF SAI BANISA WITH SHIRDI SAI - 21

The family of Sai devotees is well aware of how the title of HEMADRI PANTH was conferred on Shri.ANNA SAHEB DHABOLKAR. It was done by no less than a person -our SAMARDHA SADUGURU- LORD SAINATH himself. Quite a good number of visitors to our site were eager to know and questioned me as to how I got addressed to the word 'SAIBANISA'. This experience is intended for those of such readers.

I am born to smt. Ravada Venkata Ramanamma and Shri.Ravada Vennkata Rao couple and was named Ravada Gopala Rao. We are Bharadwajasa Ghotriks. Shiridi Sai was instrumental in drawing me to his lotus feet and gave a new birth and direction to me in the World of spiritualism in the year 1989.Days progressed and It was later in the year 1995, I decided and fully offered myself to him in 'SARVASSYA SARANA GATHI'. I cannot exactly recall the date but it happened to be a Thursday. I went to SAI temple situated near my house and prayed before him to take me as his slave. Half an hour prayer to him has not yielded any result. I went in to deep meditation and after passage of some more time, I could feel some body standing near my proximity and whispering to me in TELUGU Language i.e. my mother tongue, as follows: "' Open your eyes - NA BADHATHALU NIRVARTHINCHE SANYASI When I opened my eyes I could gaze the beholding gentle smile of SAI in his idol opposite me.

Mv thinking process started working and I was eager to confirm the contents. The best way out from the present predicament was to seek advice from Sai himself. I took two papers, scribbled on them in one paper as - SLAVE and in second paper as - SAI.BA.NI.SA. . I folded them exactly in identical fashion and placed them at his lotus feet. Once again I prayed and requested him to name me as he pleases and appropriate.

Saying so I closed my eyes and picked up one of the two papers to be delivered with his final judgment.

The inscriptions were 'SAIBANISA'- literally meaning a person who obeys Sai's instructions and implements them. This is the genesis of my being addressed as SAIBANISA on a Thursday in his very presence. From that day onwards, it has been my earnest and endless desire to live and serve the family of Sai devotees as SAIBANISA.

For this to happen I need the continued blessings of Sai and his devotees.

BOW TO SAI - PEACE TO ALL


Sai Banisa's Mission:
"To help Sri Shirdi Sai devotees in realising that Sai lives in their Heart."

No comments: