Om Sri Sai Nathaya Namah. We are pleased to Inform you that we are selling the Audio Discourses of Sai Banisa in English & Telugu. Now you can Purchase the English & Telugu Audio Discourses through the Gift Shop from Right Side Bar.
LIFE IS AN ENDLESS JOURNEY. YOU ARE ONLY A TRAVELLER ACQUIRING DIFFERENT FORMS IN THE PROCESS.

Sai Darbar TV

Sunday, August 10, 2008

EXPERIENCES OF SAI BANISA WITH SHIRDI SAI - 18

In the initial days Sai was giving medical aid to people suffering from diseases and earned a good name as a doctor in Shirdi. Sai in my case was gracious enough to forecast 5 years in advance the disease and also presented me a suitable medicine to be used at a later date and thus saved me from which otherwise could have been a traumatic experience of life time.

It was during the month of December 1991 I went t Ajmer on receipt of a telegram that my friend's mother passed away. The normal religious rituals were performed. On the next day's morning I set out to visit a very poplar local shrine "The famous DARGA" in an auto. This place is visited by people drawn from all the faiths. While travelling in the auto I prayed to Sai to see that my visit to the DARAGA is fruitful. I was forced to become alert and noticed an old man from a business community stopping the vehicle and asking the driver to take him also to DARAGA. Auto driver demanded Rs 4/- as fare for transportation. I was struck when the old man said that he does not offer any body more than Rs 2/-. Momentarily a through ran through my mind that Sai himself in the from of this old man is traversing with me. I requested the driver to accommodate the old man and offered to bear the total fare myself . The old man look to me and said "You appear to me to be a chaste Hindu Brahmin, Does your consciousness permit you to bow down and offer salutations in a DARAGA. I replied that I am a devotee of Shirdi Sai and I salute the great people from all faiths and walks of life. The journey continued. At a nearby lane to DARAGA the old man requested the vehicle be stopped and advised the driver to carefully take me over there to DARAGA and got down with the parting words "You offered me Rs 4/- for the fair and made me indebted to you. " I do not keep any body's debt on me." "you accept this medicine and preserve it". "In future to come you will suffer from severe pain and will be bedridden." "Apply locally this medicine and massage - you will be cured."

I completed my prayer at the DARGA and came back to Hyderabad. Time waits for none and days were passing on. It was during the year 1996 I was totally confined to bed due to SCIATICA. The pain was unbearable and I couldn't move my leg. It got combined with back pain also. As usual I took to refuge in Sai. The thought then struck to me and I ordered my wife to look for and get me the medicine I got from the old man when I had been to Ajmer. I fully followed the instructions of the old man and I was greatly relieved from the pain and could start walking in a matter of two days. This was made possible only due to Sai Krupa(divine gestures).

BOW TO SAI - PEACE TO ALL.


Sai Banisa's Mission:
"To help Sri Shirdi Sai devotees in realising that Sai lives in their Heart."

No comments: