Om Sri Sai Nathaya Namah. We are pleased to Inform you that we are selling the Audio Discourses of Sai Banisa in English & Telugu. Now you can Purchase the English & Telugu Audio Discourses through the Gift Shop from Right Side Bar.
LIFE IS AN ENDLESS JOURNEY. YOU ARE ONLY A TRAVELLER ACQUIRING DIFFERENT FORMS IN THE PROCESS.

Sai Darbar TV

Sunday, August 10, 2008

EXPERIENCES OF SAI BA.NI.SA WITH SHIRDI SAI - 7

Sai responds to the distress calls of his devotees instantaneously is a well known fact to all of us. Balram Mankar after undergoing his penance at Maschindragarh was on his way back to home. He reached Pune Railway Station and wanted to board the train bound for Dadar in Bombay. The serpentine queue at the ticketing counter and mob around made him more nervous. He has almost decided it as impossible to travel. He thought of Sai and appealed to him to see that he tides over the crisis. Not long after Sai appeared before him as a villager and placed a ticket for Dadar in his palm saying that he has a ticket for Dadar and he is not in a position to undertake journey due to exigencies. The stranger disappeared into crowd before Mankar could realize as to what has happened. This is as narrated in Sai Satcharitra - 31st chapter.

I have come across a similar situation and like to humbly share my experience with all my fellow Sai devotees. It was during the year 1991 I was waiting at Rajahmundry Railway Station after attending to a mela at the holy river `GODHAVARI'. These festivals are held once in 12 years in almost all sacred rivers in our country (INDIA). My relatives wanted me to handover a suitcase to their known persons staying in Secunderabad.

Next day morning at 07.00 A.M I arrived at Secunderabad Railway Station with my personal luggage and the suitcase to be delivered. I took the help of a porter to come out of station premises. I was stopped at the exit gate by the ticket Inspector. He suspected the luggage to weigh more than the permissible limit off 30 kgs. The total luggage weighed 39 kgs including personal baggage. A penalty of Rs.115/- was ordered to be paid. I was not having more than Rs.20/- in my pocket. All my pleadings and prayers to the Ticket Inspector have gone unheeded. Apart from this passers by were looking towards me suspiciously. I underwent the embarrassing ordeal for nearly half an hour standing aside mute, helplessly. Then I sincerely prayed upon Sai to pull me out of this mess and stood silently as a spectator, watching things and happenings around.

After a lapse of some time I noticed the Officer in charge above these Ticket Inspectors walking towards me. He offered me a glass of cool water from the nearby Refrigerator. "I know this suit case does not belong to you, it is of your relatives". For a moment I was struck speechless. He called for a porter and ordered to see that the luggage is properly placed into a private carrier and also help me out. He advised the Inspector near the Exit gate not to harass me and coolly walked away. Who else could it be other than Sai to appear in the form of Officer-In-Charge and save me? I whole heartedly saluted Sai with folded hands.

BOW TO SAI - PEACE BE TO ALL


Sai Banisa's Mission:
"To help Sri Shirdi Sai devotees in realising that Sai lives in their Heart."

No comments: