Om Sri Sai Nathaya Namah. We are pleased to Inform you that we are selling the Audio Discourses of Sai Banisa in English & Telugu. Now you can Purchase the English & Telugu Audio Discourses through the Gift Shop from Right Side Bar.
LIFE IS AN ENDLESS JOURNEY. YOU ARE ONLY A TRAVELLER ACQUIRING DIFFERENT FORMS IN THE PROCESS.

Sai Darbar TV

Sunday, August 10, 2008

SAI IN DREAMS: Dreams -1993

Dated: 06-01-1993

Shri.Sai has many times compared life with that of journey by Train and this is one of such sequences that created lot of impact on my personality as a whole.

I boarded a Train at an unknown station along with my wife and son just about to move. Ticket collector examined the Tickets and asked me to get down at the next station as we have boarded a wrong train. I sought his guidance with respect to the future course of action to be followed. I readily offered him a Dakshina of Rupees Two as demanded by him. In reciprocity he gave me all the particulars. I wanted to inform my wife and son about details of the conversation. To my utter despair, they have already got down from the running train, probably on overhearing our talk. My mind was confused and in the process, I got down at the next station.

I approached the Station Master and requested him to contact the previous Station telephonically and inform my wife and son about my presence here. He refused to oblige. I started walking backwards on the same track to reach them anticipating their wait and worry for me. My love and attachment towards them was drawing me towards them. In the mean while, I saw a lone Rail – engine coming slowly from behind. Unmindful and undeterred, I continued the walk. Soon the engine has hit a wall in my front and I was trapped between the wall and the bumpers, how- ever I was not at all hurt. The wall collapsed due to the impact. The engine then reversed it’s direction and for me there was neither a track, nor a wall. All that visible were an open ground and the Horizon. I felt as if some unknown force was calling me in that direction. From there on, I commenced the marathon walk with out looking back

The contents once again reminded me the words by Baba on ‘Udhi’, quoted from the 33rd chapter of Sai Satcharitra – “ Brahmah is the only reality and the universe is ephemeral, and that no one in this world, be he a son, father or wife, is really ours. We come here alone and we go alone from here”. It appeared to me that this dream has demonstrated the ultimate truth and given me a new meaning for my existence.

Work towards Self – realization and come out of ‘Maya’ i.e. illusion.

Dated: 04-02-1993.

I have gone to bed thinking about the Baba’s times and imagining him in bodily form when he was alive. In my sleep, I have initially seen a clear blue sky with out any stars, clouds, sun or moon. It was all like universe full of glow. I was unable to face sight of the glare of the light that subsequently followed. I got awake frightened. I was dumb folded and not in a position to see the actual frame of SAI. I was terribly disappointed. Again I stood before SAI’s photograph and requested him to show his presence in a form that I can understand. So saying, I once again retired to bed. I was astonished to see SAI in my mother’s form and I prostrated before him with reverence. I woke up and started recollecting the dream contents .My attention paused for a while at the addressing of Baba to his beloved ‘Meghashyam’ in 28th chapter – “ I neither need a frontage nor a door to enter. I have no form nor have any extension. I live everywhere and the entire universe is filled with me”.

I concluded that SAI is omniscient and the entire universe is filled with SAI in different forms.

I have no form nor an extension. I live every where.

Dated: 20-02-1993.

Yesterday, women involved with me in my earlier part of the life wanted me to continue my friendship with them. Sai was totally against involvement with other women. I, with folded hands prayed to Sai to remove such shaking thoughts from my mind and to forgive me for the past mistakes. The ever kind Sai has shown me how my life was ruined for this particular weakness and saved me from a retract.

The details run like this. I was working near a furnace in our place of work and it was operating at a temperature around Eleven Hundred degrees Celsius. Big flames were seen inside the Furnace chamber, it being an open- Hearth furnace. The fire was bluish tinge in colour and instantaneously attracted my attention. I put my hand in to it. Later, I moaned with fear and pain. In that process, I couldn’t control and eased myself. Shri.Samba Siva Rao, a senior worker, came running to me and commented as to how a senior officer of my status could behave so foolish. He helped me with a broomstick to clean the whole area, wash it off and to be discarded at a far off place. I then realized how disastrous it could be to flirt with other women. Sai has given me a chance to refine myself and never to fall prey to the evil desires again. I made a firm decision not to look back

Sai in the 14th chapter has stressed that only two things come in the way of one’s progress in the field of spiritualism. One is desire for women and second one is the craze for money. He often sent people to be tested for these two qualities by asking them to visit Radhakrishna mai and two by acceptance of Dakshina i.e. One’s ability to part with money. The message was more than clear by the dream contents.

Past mistakes are eye-openers, never to be repeated.

Dated: 02-03-1993.

I was in a Church nearby to my house. All those gathered were singing in praise of the Lord-Jesus and were inviting others to join them in the on going prayer. I was in my inner hearts praying Lord-Sainath. Community lunch followed the prayer session. People of all classes participated. Rotis and Brinjal curry was served. An orphan child was seated by my side. I offered her a piece with curry and I could imagine Sai sitting in her position. Suddenly the whole of the church got converted in to Dwarakamayi. In the morning I woke up with good reminiscences. What a wonderful dream it was? I had my bath and commenced the reading of regular Satcharitra parayana.9th chapter happened to be the one for that day. Mrs.Tharkad entrusted Mrs.Purandhre with the task of preparing and serving Brinjal curry and Brinjal- bharit to Baba. Baba distributed bharit to all and wanted Brinjal fry curry for him self immediately. While going through these words, I could understand the omniscience of Baba as same curry was served in the church which suddenly transformed in to Dwarakamayi.

“Yath bhavam thath bhavathi”-We gain to see what we think with our Inner vision.

Dated: 05-03-1993.

I saw an old man grinding wheat flour in a grinding mill more than what he requires for himself. He addressed me as follows – “you also get ground in the so called mill (society) and feed my devotees with the Rotis thus made”. The words were still ringing in my ears as I got up. The under lying philosophy in grinding of wheat flour is well described in the 1st chapter. I felt as if Sai himself has practically demonstrated the contents as to how I can be useful to the society.

Living in isolation is impossible. Do some thing for the society that gives us so much.

Dated: 06-03-1993.

Sai has very well depicted my present status of life. I was riding a cycle Rickshaw. My wife and children were seated in the Rickshaw. It was raining heavily. The uneven road was fully submersed in water. My Children grew impatient, got down and preferred their own way. My wife seated from behind was advising me to peddle cautiously. I was tired both physically and mentally. As time passed, I could sight a fakir catching up to help me. Later I saw him pushing and guiding me for a smoother path free from ups and downs. I recollected the contents from the chapter sixth where in it is said that with the help from ‘Sadhguru’, one can reach the destination with ease – no matter how ever tough it may be. I believed that Sai has demonstrated his assurance in participation to me.

Rickshaw: A manual driven Tricycle meant for transporting people.

Unfailing faith is the only useful tool in the hour of crisis.

Dated: 09-03-1993.

Sri.Sai has shown me a nice visual. I saw some Saibandhus were leaving Hyderabad and migrating to far off places. I was indecisive and could not decide for either way. As a result I was growing restless and impatient. An unknown person approached me and advised me – “Do not attach any importance to my and mine (Self). The place and men amongst whom you choose to live will be yours “. “ Look at me I do not know where from I came. All places are mine and I belong to all”. I realized that Sai in the form of an unknown person has passed on a valuable reality to be practiced by one and all. Sri Sai Baba in the fifth chapter accompanied Jauhar-Ali to Rahtha with out experiencing any attachment (push and pulls) towards Shiridi. He mingled freely with his accomplice as well as with the people of Rahtha. Sai’s love for all was on equal platform.

Practice selflessness with out any attachments.

Dated:12-04-1993.

Yesterday night Sai was very angry with me and at the end gave a very powerful message that I learnt to practice as a matter of routine. It was reasonably a big Hotel. I along with a friend of mine have entered the Hotel to have our dinner there. The owner resembled Sai in features. We could not eat properly and wasted more than what we ate. At that point of time, the owner has lost his cool and said to us with anger – “you have taken very little food, I won’t ask you to pay the bill for the eatery, but, I will certainly ask you to pay the bill towards the wasted food”. He shouted on us with anger and asked to shell down RS 1000/-. My good friend and myself were both dumb folded and were standing as mere spectators in the whole drama going on before our eyes. His tempers then cooled down and told us in low voice that “Annam Para - Brahmah Swaroopam “. Food is God given and it should not be wasted. Learn to offer the first morsel to God as a measure of gratitude and thanks giving. I considered myself fortunate enough to have seen both the qualities of anger and compassion in Sai. My attention was then drawn to the contents from 24th and 38th Chapter where in Baba advocated to treat Food - the main energy resource as equivalent to God and always to take it after offering to the giver i.e. God.

Food is divine and all our energies are drawn from it.

Dated: 29-05-1993.

I completed reading of all the 51 chapters from Sat Charitra. Every time I completed reading in the past, I was blessed with a unique experience. However, this time I was deprived of the same. So before going to bed, I prayed Lord Sainath to at least grant me with a message or an experience in the dream. I reached Kakinada an important Railway Station in coastal Andhra Pradesh in India. The waiting Room there was over crowded and people were in lined up in a queue waiting their turn to touch the holy feet of Sri.Satya sai. I entrusted my luggage to a friend of mine to be taken care of. I joined the ‘Q’ formed for the purpose with half mind, as I was a Shiridi Sai devotee. I approached him, bent down to touch his holy feet. I lifted my head to have a look at his face in search of the magnetism that attracts numerous masses. I was shocked to see Shiridi Sai gazing at me with his compassionate looks. My joy knew no bounds. His message was very clear to identify all saints as one and their working in a closely-knit network towards a common cause i.e. Service to Humanity. I recollected the contents from the 12th chapter where in Sai gave darshan to Moole Shastri in the form of his Guru Golav Swami. Sai has always read the minds of his devotees and gave darshan to them in a fitting manner to see that their faith in the Guru Prampara is not only strengthened but also enhanced.

Paths are different but goal is one.

Dated: 01-06-1993.

I was fed up with my on going family problems. I prayed Sai and seeked his permission to commit suicide. Sai appeared in the form of an unknown person and asked me- “Are your difficulties much more than your friend Kameswara Rao’s, who is leading life of torture with a mentally unsound wife?

-“Think it over”.

Secondly, “Remember that I have saved you from a certain death on 30th October 1970 – you came out scratch - less, when the Auto over tuned”.

“You claim to have read my Satcharitra so many times, don’t you realize that taking one’s life is sin and how do you think that I will grant you permission to commit suicide”.

I got up from my bed and by that time I have already concluded that these are the hard realities that cannot be challenged. My conditions are far more better compared to that of my friend .I was almost saved from a certain death on the day of accident way back in 1970. At that time I did not even know Sai, still he was instrumental in saving me from the jaws of death probably for a better life mission - I am with you.

Life and death are not in our hands.

Dated: 26-06-1993.

The dream contents of the day have increased my sense of detachment. While I was young, I was strongly in love with a lady. She got married to some one else and I could not forget her even with passage of time. Today after lapse of many years, Sai has shown her to me in a different form. She became old with wrinkles writ on her face, fallen teeth and that beautiful long hair was totally lost. She looked no longer charming. Sai then uttered the words that; physical body will gradually weaken and perish one day or other. I got up in the morning but my mind was fresh with what I have seen in the dream. It was very difficult proposition to imagine her in that position but a hard fact of life. I have then gone through the reading of Satcharitra and it happened to be the thirty-first chapter. Sai tells to Vijay Anand that wealth and youth are only a passing phase in one’s life and are temporary in nature. The physical body will decay one day or other and shall fall to ground. Know this truth and fulfil all your commitments. This made me to think as to what is my responsibility? And the immediate need of the hour.

Work for some thing that is permanent in nature.

Dated: 06-08-1993.

Sai appeared in the form of a fakir on the seashore. I bowed down in front of him with all devotion and respect. He addressed me thus in the words- Life is like a shore. Tidal waves are the happy moments coming once in away. When high tides are encountered, the water as the carrier, sometimes bring happy moments to the shore. Along with water, some other elements like ego (snakes), difficulties (fish) and corals with pearls (spiritualism) also manage to reach the shore. They present a beautiful scene to the eye. When the water recedes, the snakes and fish struggle to survive and finally die down. How- ever, the corals no matter where they are, they live shining and appealing. So I suggest you to follow the path set by the corals and develop a spiritual bent of mind. I got disturbed and woke up. I started searching for the meaning of the dream. The 16th and 17th chapter where in Sai says that life is full of jealousy and ego. In 51st chapter, Hemadri panth says that anger and jealousy are in built qualities of a person. We can overcome them and their damaging effects under the influence of our Samrdha Sadhguru Sainath.

Spiritualism is the only fallback tool in difficult times.

Dated: 13-08-1993.

Before retiring to bed, I prayed Baba and asked him whether I would breathe my last at his lotus feet and also whether I can complete all my responsibilities towards my wife and children. The dream visuals have totally made me happy. I was present in a large gathering. Sai appeared in the form of Governor of a State. Many VIP’s were circled round him to have a glimpse of him and also to get noticed by him. He then called me by name. I walked towards him and expressed my desire. He readily agreed to it and I bowed down to touch his feet traditionally. Slowly, I was loosing my sight and senses. I got up from my sleep. I was grateful to him and again I went in to another spell of sleep. Next, my grocer called me up from where I purchase all our monthly requirements for the house. He said to me “ with the money given, I have just now dispatched life time requirement of provisions for your wife and children to your house. I got up from my sleep contended with the firm hope that Sai will certainly take care of my family and I have nothing to worry or look back.

Sincere prayers are always attended.

Dated: 19-08-1993.

I was in TIRUMALA-HILLS to have the darshan of Lord Venkateswara. Annual Brahmothsavams were being conducted. Entire surroundings of the temple were decorated with lights and the whole area wore a festive look. I was dressed in full white and entered the Simhadwara to have a glimpse of the main deity. Inside it was pitch dark and I was moving ahead cautiously. A fellow devotee asked me to move forward careful, as one has to struggle a lot to find God in darkness. If you take the guidance from a Samardha Sadhguru, you can reach him relatively with ease. I got up and with folded hands and prayed Lord Sainath to stand by my side always and at all times.

Guided direction is necessary to seek the almighty.

Dated: 21-08-1993.

Before going to bed I prayed Sainath to tell me some thing more about the spiritualism. The visuals were more than interesting to me. I saw a person; perhaps Sai himself was switching a remote controlled device. Lights started glowing in a serial order beginning with a Temple, Mosque and finally in a Church. Through out the night, I was watching the glow of those lights and by the dawn I reached the bank of a river. I go for a swim in the river with all the happiness in me. I proceeded further in the same direction. Finally, I enter the sea. There were no tides and the water was more or less still and calm. Peaceful environment prevailed over there. A stage has then come when I was not swimming but I found myself floating on the water surface. I got up from my sleep and felt extremely happy. I got the essence of the message that all Religions are like rivers .You may swim or sail in any one of them to ultimately reach the Sea i.e. God.

All prayers lead to the same almighty.

Dated: 24-08-1993.

Tonight I asked Baba to define the qualities needed to qualify as a true devotee of Sai. His replies were as follows:

1.The person should move freely and mix up with people drawn from all walks of life, with out any inhibitions. He should have the magnanimity to respect all Religions, food habits and traditions.

2.Never to hurt the feelings of others

3.He should show no hesitation to sit even by the side of a Leper and have food in his company. Comfortably.

The qualities of a true Sai devotee.

Dated: 26-08-1993.

Sai in the form of a stranger appeared in the dream and told:

1.You may be rich but lead a simple life.

2. All family members must unite at least once in a day for a collective prayer session.

3. Have limited food. Have no desire for other women and have wealth just enough for a comfortable living.

4.Learn to sleep on the floor.

5.Do not aspire for other’s wealth.

6.Stay away from vengeance and anger and have a limited circle with like-minded people.

7.Do not consume liquors.

8.Have unfailing faith in your Guru and follow guide lines set by him.

9.Never waste money.

10 Live as a model to others.

Sai’s ’s advice on how to be happy:

Dated: 04-09-1993.

It was an occasion to perform Pooja in my house. I approached a friend of mine to get me all the material required for the associated rituals. He has not turned up by the expected hour and I was tense as muhurtham (set auspicious time) was fast approaching. Sai advised me to perform Pooja with a purified heart instead of worrying for some thing that has not arrived. Trust and belief should be placed only in God.

Man’s life is like that of a Cobra’s one. If you want to reach me, then you have to shed all the sins like a snake sheds it’s skin periodically. Get rid of the entire underlying ego and then only a channel can be established between you and me.

Place your trust in God and remove ‘Aham’.

Dated: 08-09-1993.

It was the festive day of Maha Shiva Ratri. Lot of crowd was there and I was finding it difficult to gain entrance in to the Temple. I was restless in my mind. Near by there was a temple of Sri Maha Vishnu. The concerned priest was sleeping in the last floor of the temple. As I was determined to perform Pooja, I took the courage to wake him up. For the sake of money, he got up and performed Pooja in a very casual way. I was not at all happy but still gave him some money that did not satisfy him at all. I had no more money left with me. He then snatched away my clothing and there I stood on the Road not knowing what to do. After some time, a stranger came near to me and offered a white cloth to cover myself. He then spontaneously advised me-“ why are you wasting time in running after Temples? You, better stay home and perform Pooja with the available resources. God is living in your house as well”.

God is universal.

Dated: 19-09-1993.

Next day morning was Sri Vinayaka Chathurthi. As usual I asked Baba for a message.

In the night’s dream, I was traversing by a Train alone and reached the last station in the journey of life. Incidentally it happened to be the first station from where I started the journey. Lot of changes appeared to have taken place in its surroundings. I got down but I could not unload my luggage and other belongings. The Train was ready to move again as many people got in with out any luggage. They were all happy and cheerful. The train left the station and I was standing alone on the platform as a spectator. A saint clothed in white stood before me and addressed me thus-“ I hope by now you have already noticed that those who get in to or get down this train cannot do with any belongings”. He has shown me my destination and directed me accordingly. I reached the end in that direction and there came a river. I swim through the river, entered the sea and never returned back. I got up frightened. I stood before the portrait of Sai and was praying him. I heard the voice coming out from there- Vinayaka Chathurthi is exactly the mirror image of our life. We prepare the Ganesh idol with the mud, perform the rituals and Pooja for nine days and at the end of Navrathris (after nine days), we submit it to the waters i.e. back to mud again”. The process repeats itself again and again. I thought for a moment that life cycle is well told by Baba.

We come alone to go alone - an endless process.

Dated: 25-09-1993.

What are the things to be learnt in life? was my prayer to Baba before going to bed.

Your life is like a boat. You may take the help from all your friends and relatives to make it. For it to be used, you need to put it into flowing waters. That has to be a river and in this case it takes the role of Time. Before beginning the journey, do not forget to take the blessings from a Guru.

A dog gives birth to many puppies and showers it’s motherly love equally on all. It does not think of their future or their luck in store. Some get placed in elite houses and enjoy all the comforts while others may end up as street dogs deprived of minimum requirements. When it comes to human beings, all children are denied equal love and sense of partiality does exist. However, I shall love all my devotees equally and look after their spiritual needs according to their merits.

Life is direction less with out a Guru.Love all.

Dated: 27-09-1993.

I gave a deep thinking towards my life and prayed Sai to give me a direction for a peaceful life. He has shown me a beautiful scene and opened my eyes.

There was an advertisement on Babool Tooth Paste appearing in a local TV channel. A happy family was shown with all smiles writ on their faces and speaking for the usage of the branded paste and to be a happy family like theirs. In reality, they all do not belong to the same family as each one is a paid actor and lives in that role for that moment. On the similar lines, the members of your family (wife and children) are all drawn together by ‘Runanabandham’ .We also act and try to live those roles as assigned to us.

Each one of us in a family owes something or other towards each other.

Dated: 28-09-1993.

Tonight I had a content full dream. It was a School spread over a vast area. The building did not have any doors or windows. Every thing was kept open to all. The school remained opened through out the day. There were no restrictions on age of the pupil. It was meant for imparting spiritual education to all. The Guru was not visible to the eye. I could infer from the dream that there were no barriers with respect to age, sex or religion, set to join the spiritual stream.

Towards the end Sai gave beautiful advice Money earned in excess is a source of mental agony and tensions. Money begotten by illegal means weakens the sensitive fabric and health of the society. Wealth earned by fair means and sufficient to meet the requirements is only the recommended practice to be followed.

Think constantly as to how to amass spiritual wealth for that is the real wealth.

Dated: 06-10-1993.

My prayer to Sai before bed was as to how one should stay away from the thoughts of making easy and quick buck in life. It was the sight of a well-crowded vegetable market. Al sorts of vegetables and fruit were seen placed in their respective allocated containers in an orderly manner. There was a wall by the side. A goat was seen on the wall and was in a fix whether to jump down or not, so that it can eat the fresh greens and tasty vegetables. If it decides to jump down it is sure to break its legs. So it chooses to get down the stairs on the other side and preferred to walk away. At the end a message was given which went to say that desire for ill - gotten wealth is like cancer, which will ultimately ruin us.

Do not fall prey to easy money.

Dated: 25-10-1993.

The dream message for the day was - Vegetables however costly they might be, need to be boiled before consumption for easy digestion. In the same way irrespective of the religion, one must practice (Sadhana) to understand and attain God.

Spiritualism is the only path to reach God.

Dated: 28-10-1993.

I was finding it difficult in translating Arthur Osborne’s Book on Sai and I prayed on him to see that I commit no mistakes and bless me in fulfilling that task. Sai visited my house in the form an Executive of a big Establishment. He was dressed in full white and came in a white car. He took my wife and me for a dinner in a star Hotel that we readily agreed to. I refused hot drinks on the ground that I left the habit long ago. My wife was ordered with some soft drinks and food to eat. For me he ordered a drink titled Brose. The waiter got me the drink that was very hot. In haste I burnt my lips and I got up from my sleep. My wife was comfortably sleeping by my side and no body around. I consulted my friends and no body could throw any light on what Brose is. I put a test and said to myself that if Sai’s arrival in the form of the executive is correct, I should get the meaning of the word too. I opened up the Dictionary and found the meaning as “A simple and nutritious food made by pouring hot water or milk on Oatmeal”. In my mother tongue it meant Ganji – a poor man’s food. I was happy for the blessings given. I went ahead the task with renewed vigour.

Tasks undertaken for the betterment of the society are always encouraged.

Dated: 11-11-1993.

The day passed off peacefully and I prayed Sainath to show me the way to get rid of the habit of hatred. As usual the call was answered and I felt very happy. I was brushing my teeth in the morning. I was not spitting out the foam but was gulping it down. Teeth were cleaned but the wash to be discarded went in to my body. An unknown person cautions me on that and it’s ill effects. I got up from sleep and realized that Hatred is to be removed from our mind and body, otherwise it will percolate down and ruin us. The person further warned me adopt an easy path and not to fall prey to the unethical practices. Ego should be totally shed.

No use in washing dirty linen unless the heart is pure.

Dared: 19-11-1993.

Yesterday was Thursday and I wanted to know why it is important to Sai. The visual ran like this. Those were the days of First World War. Indian soldiers were fighting in the foreign countries. They were all moving in a group and the leader was a Sai devotee. The enemy camps that were large in numbers spotted them all. They opened fire on the leader. He ordered his fellow men not to retaliate. He advances and takes the name of Sai and fights all alone. In the process he lays down his life. The Atma later merges with Sai and that happened to be a Thursday. That is perhaps the reason as to why Sai likes Thursday.

Call the name of Sai and rest assured you are taken care of.

Dated: 26-11-1993.

By the end of the day I was fully engrossed in the thought that I have done a lot towards the well being of my wife and children, and that they are not grateful to the extent required. These thoughts made me restless and I went to sleep. He has shown me all that was happening in my family and gave me a piece advice-Fall back on wife for advice only when it is really required. Gratitude is more to be shown in action rather than _expression in words.

Fulfill your commitments with out anticipating any returns.

Dated: 05-12-1993.

How to help others and what should be anticipated in return was the question in my mind. As usual I prayed Sai and retired to bed. I was astonished for the crisp answer I got. It was a green belt of healthy land with abundant crop. No farmer was seen ploughing the field but still the crop was looking very healthy. I was thinking about the possible reasons and stepped in to the field. I have spotted huge number of earthworms stationed there and were extending help to the farmer. I deciphered the message that one should emulate the earth –worms and be of help to the society for a better living.

Be useful to the society.

Dated: 20-12-1993.

I desired for a spiritual message from Sai before going to bed. He gave three guidelines to be followed.

1. Extend medical assistance to a suffering person.

2. Fed the Hungry.

3. be courteous even to an enemy.

4. Annadhaanam is the supreme charity and there is no substitute for it.

Think as to how you can be a useful part.

Dared: 21-12-1993.

Yesterday I was thinking about my enemies before going to bed. I saw Sai dressed in white, coming out of a temple after having his food. He turned towards me and spoke to me – “I do not want you to blame any body. If you do not like some body, at the best avoid him. Every one is bound to reap the rewards for his doings either good or bad and no one else can make others responsible for their deeds”. I was suitably advised not to blame any one from their back

Think for doing something better rather than wasting time on thinking about enemies.

Dated: 31-12-1993.

I pleaded Sai to tell me few good words for the coming year. He has given the following messages:

Eat limited food in parties and take care of your health.

Tell about my Philosophy too only those who are interested to know and there should not be any discrimination.

Sai devotees should visit Shiridi and enhance their faith.

Extend love towards humanity with out any barriers.

Perform Vastradhaan on the day of Gurupoornima.

Do your duty well.


Sai Banisa's Mission:
"To help Sri Shirdi Sai devotees in realising that Sai lives in their Heart."

No comments: