Om Sri Sai Nathaya Namah. We are pleased to Inform you that we are selling the Audio Discourses of Sai Banisa in English & Telugu. Now you can Purchase the English & Telugu Audio Discourses through the Gift Shop from Right Side Bar.
LIFE IS AN ENDLESS JOURNEY. YOU ARE ONLY A TRAVELLER ACQUIRING DIFFERENT FORMS IN THE PROCESS.

Sai Darbar TV

Sunday, August 10, 2008

EXPERIENCES OF SAI.BA.NI.SA WITH SHIRDI SAI-2

During the year 1991 I was trying for a good marriage alliance for my daughter but I could not succeed. I had been to various places and invited parents of bridegrooms to visit my house and see my daughter. Inspite of various requests no one has turned up to see my daughter. It was on 01-01-92 New Year's day morning I prayed Sri SAI BABA of SHIRIDI and asked for a message regarding the marriage of my daughter. I closed my eyes and opened a page in the SAI SATCHARITA written by Sri Nagesh Vasudev Gunaji. To my surprise it was page 241 chapter 47 and the message was "I told him not to worry about this, as the bridegroom himself would come seeking her". I was very happy as the message indicates marriage of my daughter will takes place in the year 1992. In the month of January 1992 One of my friends Sri Sree Ramachandra Murthy asked me the Bio-data and Horoscope of my daughter so that he will give it to his friend Sri Somayajulu who is a social worker and match maker. Infact I was not much associated with Sri Somayajulu.

On 17-02-1992 when I reached my office at 09.00 a.m. Telephone on my table was ringing and I lifted the phone when I asked who is speaking at the other end, the answer was, he was the bridegoom who came from Visakhapatnam to see my daughter. He told me about Sri Somayajulu who has given Bio-data and Horoscope of my daughter. I was in dilemma and prayed Baba, Sri SAI BABA instantly answered my prayer and advised me to go ahead. I invited the bridegroom and his parents to my house at 02.30 p.m. and introduced my daughter to them. They had a talk with my daughter for about one hour and left my house to Visakhapatnam. On 19-02-1992 I got a telegram from the bridegroom's father stating that they liked my daughter and invited me and my wife for betrothal ceremony. With the consent of my daughter we reached Visakhapatnam on 20-02-1992, and fixed the marriage of my daughter. I felt Sri SAI has given a good bridegroom to my daughter. The marriage fixed on 10-05-1992 at 06.58 a.m. in Hyderabad. I prayed Baba to help me in the marriage activities and for the success of the marriage on 22-03-1992 in the afternoon sleep Sri SAI BABA appeared to me in the dream in the form of my Father (LATE SRI R.V.RAO) and promised me that he will help me in my daughters marriage and he will attend the marriage also. I was surprised how a dead person (my father) can attend the marriage and help me in the marriage.

IN SAI SATCHARITA chapter 40 page 212 SRI SAI BABA says "I always to think about him for those who remembers me, I require no conveyance, i.e carriage, Tonga, (Horse drawn Cart) or an Aero plane. I run and manifest myself to him, who lovingly calls on me". I felt SRI SAI BABA may not attend the marriage of my daughter in the form of my father. SRI SAI says in the SAI SATCHARITA page 151 chapter 28 "I have no form nor any extension - I live Everywhere" SRI SAI BABA further told in chapter 40 page 213 "See, to keep my words I would even sacrifice my life, I would never be untrue to my words". I totally surrendered to SRI SAI BABA and started the marriage arrangements. In the month of March 1992 wedding cards were printed and as per the directions of SRI SAI I posted First card to Genesh Temple, Ranathambhor, Second card to Balaji Temple, Tirupathi, Third card to Sri Sai Baba in Shiridi. Then I posted five cards abroad and prayed Baba to see that atleast one family from abroad attends the marriage. I was surprised to see my well wishers Smt. & Sri V.Surya Rao from U.S.A came to Hyderabad on 09-05-1992 to attend the marriage.

On 09-05-1992 I prayed Baba to help me in the marriage function and see that it is successful. Finally the marriage day i.e 10-05-1992 has come, I was very busy in the morning as the MUHURAT was at 06.58 a.m. I could not spare even five minutes time for the SAI SATCHARITA Parayana. I was having Ahamkar (Pride) that I can spare daily time for SATCHARITA PARAYANA. Sri Sai made me so much busy that I could not touch the SAI SATCHARITA on that day, and he removed my Ahamkar. I totally forgot Sri Sai in the marriage and I was talking to my friends and bridegroom's relatives. It was around 11.45 a.m. the Pandit of Bridegroom has come to me along with a Brahmin and asked me to give some Dakshina to the Brahmin. I thought the brahmin must be his relative, and I gave Rs.21/- as Dakshina. Then the Brahmin was asking about food. The Pandit has sent him to dining hall to take the food along with other guests. When I entered dining hall to talk with the guests and relatives, I found the Brahmin who took Dakshina from me was smiling towards me, I felt he may ask more money and so I left that place. I was fully busy in attending to the need of the Bridegrooms party. The time was 04.30 p.m. and the DOLLI started. I could not take food even at 6.30 p.m. I was having some mis-understandings with some relatives and I was upset. Because of the mis-understandings I could not take food in the night also. After the MUHARAT in the morning my well wisher Sri V.Surya Rao who came to the marriage from U.S.A has offered the Break-fast and told me "you will be very busy today and you will not get time to take food so have this breakfast". Had I not taken the breakfast it would have become FASTING day to me. SRI SAI is against fasting and he never allowed his devotees to observe fasting. (Ref.Chapter 32 page 173). In the night before I was going to bed I prayed Sri Sai Baba and conveyed my thanks to him for the success of the marriage. I felt Sri Sai Baba has not attended the marriage and it was Baba's breach of promise.

Sri Sai has promised on 22-03-1992 that he will attend the marriage, if Sri Sai Baba attended the marriage in which form he attended? It was a question to me and I asked Sri Sai to kindly clear my doubts. Sri Sai Baba appeared to me in the dream in the form of Brahmin (who took Rs.21/- from me as Dakshina) and was smiling. I got up from my bed and stood in front of Sai's Photograph and blamed myself for not recognising Sai who attended my daughter's marriage without fail. Next day to cross check I asked Bridegrooms Pandit about the Brahmin who took Rs.21/- as Dakshina from me. He informed that the Brahmin is a Stranger to him who happened to come to the marriage. I felt that STRANGER is none other than SAI.

BOW TO SHRI SAI - PEACE BE TO ALL.


Sai Banisa's Mission:
"To help Sri Shirdi Sai devotees in realising that Sai lives in their Heart."

No comments: