Om Sri Sai Nathaya Namah. We are pleased to Inform you that we are selling the Audio Discourses of Sai Banisa in English & Telugu. Now you can Purchase the English & Telugu Audio Discourses through the Gift Shop from Right Side Bar.
LIFE IS AN ENDLESS JOURNEY. YOU ARE ONLY A TRAVELLER ACQUIRING DIFFERENT FORMS IN THE PROCESS.

Sai Darbar TV

Sunday, August 10, 2008

SAI IN DREAMS: Dreams -1995

JANUARY-1995:

03-01-1995

I bowed down before Baba and asked HIM to give a message to Saibandhus for the year 1995.Sai presented with the following visuals.

A Guru steers you through the worldly matters and extends help in fulfilling your moral and social obligations, whereas Sadhguru takes you across the spiritual ocean and marks a path to reach the almighty.

In true sense, love is confined only to the kith and kin, whereas it is equal for all in spiritualism.
A priest in the temple accepts dakshina for making livelihood, whereas Sadhguru demands dakshina to part it to the under privileged ones to practice equality.

Human tendency is to respect people by the presentations and the gifts they bring in, whereas Sadhguru thinks how to address them with love, affection and to decide as to what is to be given from HIS spiritual treasure for their benefit.

Seek the blessings of Samardha Sadhguru on the New Year.

04-01-1995

I prayed Baba to guide me to advance spiritually. Sai has shown me the following visuals:

No one appreciate a hungry person fasting for the cause of food, whereas undue publicity is received and sympathy is drawn, when the rich and well to do people undertake fasting.

In materialistic World, friends and relatives stand by you, whereas in spiritualism only Samardha Sadhguru renders the support.

Bear the facts in mind to make a beginning.

05-01-1995

Baba, please tell me about the difficulties to be faced while treading the spiritual path. Sai has shown me in the visual form-

Love for the daughter, lust towards wife and affection towards mother are detrimental to the spiritual progress.

Attachments are the biggest hindrance for the spiritual growth.

10-01-1995

Yesterday night I prayed Baba to help me in climbing the first step on the spiritual ladder.

Only an individual with a mindset and thoughts centered on what he can carry along with him when he departs from the world can alone achieve progress in the field of spiritualism.

Love for the physical body and sensual pleasures will put one step backward in the spiritual path. Decide well before taking the lead.

Think twice before taking a plunge into the ocean of spiritualism.

14-01-1995

I requested Sai to tell me about the modalities to be followed in spreading HIS philosophy. Baba advised-

To understand and practice HIS ideals in Toto before preaching others to follow. Overcome the ego conflicts and humbly follow the chosen path to achieve success.

Lot of introspection is needed to deliver the goods courageously.

23-01-1995

Before retiring to bed, I asked Sai to give me tips to traverse on the right path. Sai appeared in the form of an unknown person and said-

God has an umbrella for protection of his devotees, but it is the devotee himself who has to put in the efforts to come under it.

Do not cause inconvenience to others by your life style.

Do not engage in drum beating the good deeds done by you.

Love all and do not aspire for wealth of others, especially the lower class.

Understand the difficulties of the fellow human beings.

Nothing comes in this World without putting efforts.

25-01-1995

I prayed Baba to grant me with the energies to be on the right path always. Sai shown the following visual:

The people imprison the goddess of the Truth and wisdom. Break the shackles and work for their freedom with tactful intelligence.

Exercise restraint in exhibiting charity. Even wife need not be informed. Then only the inner strength grows.

Observe selectivity in all other matters of charities except in feeding the hungry.

Be truthful and realistic in charities.

30-01-1995
I was feeling inferior and disappointed, as I was not able to speak in better language during Satsanghs. Sai appeared in the form of an unknown person and said-

A man dresses up well and applies all sorts of perfumes before he steps out to satiate his sensual pleasures. Whereas devotion is mainly linked with the heart. We cannot decorate the heart for the purpose, but the heart can be synchronized with the time and situation to experience the underlying bliss. Devotion thus helps in bridging the gap between the soul and the God. Here there is no language barrier involved. A hungry person needs food and the sick one needs medicine, so also devotion needs the proper bent of mind.

Content is more important than the language.

FEBRUARY-1995:

05-02-1995

I was pained to note that many authors are writing distorted comments on Sai Satcharita and at times even twisting the actual facts. I prayed Baba to let me know HIS opinion on this aspect.

Sri.Sai appeared in the form of an unknown person holding a new timepiece in his hand and said-
“The life of this time piece dates back to the year 1918. No doubt people have changed the external features and it’s housing. Feel happy and be contended that they have not changed the machine, it’s working and the rhythmic beat”.

Any one individual cannot change the basic underlying philosophy.

07-02-1995

I was happy that one of my colleagues was earning good. However, I was mentally disturbed as my mind was not free from the inherent jealousy. So I prayed Baba to rid me of this menace. Sai has shown me with the following visuals and removed the feelings of inner jealousy-
I have stolen the daily earnings of a blind couple and was caught by the people around. I was beaten up badly and manhandled by the crowd. I got up with a sudden shriek and decided once for all to refine my thinking process.

The location was our erstwhile house in Kakainada way back in the year 1965. I was feeling jealous on my neighborhood. A fakir arrived at my house and said “ Jealousy is like leprosy, it is not contagious, but will subject you to lot of agony and suffering. Work to remove it from the mind”.

Ward off jealousy and hatred.

08-02-1995

I prayed Sai to advise me as to how I should treat a guest on the spiritual plane. Sai has shown me with the visual-

Extend hospitality to a guest, lest he might develop hatred and wait for an opportunity to hit back at an appropriate time. Only people whom we owe something in the past step into our house with a reason.

Never turn a visitor back without any attention.

09-02-1995

I prayed Baba to give me a message for tomorrow’s Satsangh. Sai said “ Perform charity after driving away the inner ego, hidden in the form of a serpent, Otherwise the charity rendered will be a wasteful exercise”.

Inner ego is like a serpent with its hood raised, ready to bite.

13-02-1995

Yesterday, One of my relative’s wife expired. He was sixty years old. Without encumbrances. Why can’t he remarry for companionship? I prayed Baba and sought HIS opinion. Sai appeared in the form of an unknown person and said-

In order to fill the void left by the departed life partner, let love be shared with the orphans who have none to fall back and share. Never suggest anyone to remarry to overcome the sufferings in leading the life single. It is almost like a sick person enslaved by liquors.

Certain happenings in life are the result of the God’s will with a purpose.

14-02-1995

I was thinking about the selfishness associated with the human beings. I asked Baba to show me the ways to overcome it. Sai appeared in the form of an unknown person and said-

Extend help to others with due respect to their traditions in practices. Always try talking to a person in his mother tongue preferably.

Do not forget that Sai loved all without any discrimination and social barriers. Selflessness automatically comes on conducting one’s self confined to the set norms.

Be a karma yogi to reap the benefits

15-02-1995

I expressed to Sai that I am not able to understand the essence of Sai Satcharita even though I am going through the exercise of regular parayana. Sai presented me with a visual-

Cultivate the habit of reading Satcharitra, assigning the role of a Sai devotee. Then only chances are bright that one might end up as a participant in the whole process. Satcharitra will then have the desired impact on the heart.

Imagine and experience every role of Satcharitra to understand the essence of Satcharitra.
16-02-1995

Sai gave the following messages for addressing HIS devotees in the Satsangh.

Share the coconuts broken in the name of God with all the fellow devotees rather than storing them in a refrigerator for self-consumption at a later date.

It is important to Serve cold water to a guest immediately on arrival during the mid summer day, rather than thinking in which container to serve.

Every act has to be timed properly.

22-02-1995

I prayed Baba to give me a message.

The breeze from the ocean of Sai is of same magnitude and reach the

Rich and poor all alike.

The taste of strawberries is the same, irrespective of the person eating them.

The divine grace of SAI is uniform to all.

25-02-1995
Yesterday, I was thinking about the type of people we come across in society. I prayed Baba to tell me as to what I should know and do in this regard. Baba had shown me in visuals with the examples of different people undergoing troubles and their associated pasts while advocating following the path of righteousness.

- Children pulling on and living courageously even after loosing parents at a tender age.
- A gambler lost everything in life and wandering around like a mad person.
- A drunkard lying on the road senseless.
- A person feeding his grandson in a silver plate while hesitating to
- A miser constructing his house by digging pits in the neighbor’s land.
- A person engaged in singing melodious songs of others even though he belongs to a different faith and thus establishing the universal divinity.
- A person having absolute faith in God, humanity and having tolerance towards all religions.

The underlying principles are the same in all the faiths.

26-02-1995

Considering to be born, as a human being is supreme, I prayed Baba to guide me to make a mark for myself in life. He has shown me with the following visuals-

- Ideal friendship is very rare and only few have the privilege to enjoy
it. Maintain till the end if you come across.
- Mistakes are committed by everyone sometime or other purely due to
ego clashes. Only wiser people see to it that they do not get repeated.
Coming to realization should be everlasting.
- Spiritually marriage symbolizes the happy union of two souls. That
should not be polluted.
- Happiness comes as a result of the fruits of good faith in Guru. Do not
forget the Guru afterwards.
- Happiness comes to mind and body only when the stomach is full.

Think for those who have no food to eat and if possible share food with others.
Self-realization leads to happiness.

MARCH-1995:

01-03-1995

Now a days, I am not able to get along well with friends and even domestic life is under turmoil. I prayed Sai to grant me with permission to opt for renunciation. Sai appeared in the form of an unknown person and said-

Everything happens at an appropriate time. One should be patient till then. Life is like playing the game of football. Try your best to make a goal, which will happen only at the pre-destined and opportune moment. One has to continue the play till it comes. I got the message.

Moments of distress should be faced patiently.

02-03-1995

I asked Sai to bless all my family members so that we always follow the path of righteousness. Sai in formless said-

Contentment and happiness will be in place once the housewife becomes a role model to begin with.

Happiness in family life is very important.

06-03-1995

Some people and make money by resorting to wrong practices and exploiting their positions. At times, I too am tempted doing the same, setting aside all the moral values. I put forward this predicament before Baba before going to bed. Sai in the form of an unknown person said-
Real character is put to test only when one encounters upon such situations. One may even feel and try justifying that the chosen path is only the right one under those circumstances. However the true Sai devotee emerges successfully after going through the stages of push and pulls.

A real Sai devotee can never go wrong.

07-03-1995

I was thinking about the role of birth and death cycle in human life. I prayed Baba to guide me so that I do not fear death. Sri Sai appeared in the form of a weaver. He said-

While birth is like weaving a new cloth, death is like a torn clothe to go to the dust one day or other. God (weaver in this context) may make a cloth with cotton yarn or for that matter even with silk yarn. But towards the end all clothes have to meet the same fate. Why to fear then?

Life and death are destined for everybody.

10-03-1995

Yesterday, Sai appeared in the form of an unknown person and said-

A man can earn wealth even without formal education. A good moral character can only make him popular in society. Often money helps breeding bad habits, where individual lacks the good moral character. Character is like an ornament to a person.

Remember that position is materialistic World is a transient event on the universal time scale. However position in Saidarbar is permanent.

All events are in life are small in compared to the God’s grace.

12-03-1995

Yesterday, my wife was going through her monthly cycle. I had a doubt whether Sai can accept offerings made by her. Sri Sai appeared in the form of a Doctor and said-

A lady going through her menstrual cycle is mentally tired physically exhausted and needs rest. “Therefore I do not expect them to serve me going through those stressful days”.

Nature has stipulated certain customs for the benefit and well – being of all.

15-03-1995

Yesterday, I requested Sai to tell me the meaning of the words-‘contentedness’ and ‘deserving’.
You might have shot few snaps depicting good in society while others exhibited nudity in pictures. But the judges decided and announced prizes to the bad ones under the cover of ‘being real’ and ‘near natural’. Be contented with the fact that you submitted some good photographs for the event. Develop a feeling that you don’t deserve the gifts. In life being contented is more important than aspiring to deserve. I realized that whatever has to happen will happen, but association with Sai is more important to me.

Contentment brings joy and removes many a sorrow.

17-03-1995

Sai has shown me a peculiar visual-

It was a Sunday fair. Pearls and gems are stacked in big heaps and sold. Naturally the rich people are seen flocking and buying them what all they could. In the meanwhile a poor man took fancy for them and managed to steal one from them and run away. Rich ones are chasing him and shouting slogans to catch him. He ran for safety and to save his life. I was watching all this and vowed to Lord Venkateswara that I will come to the hill - top and get my head shaved if the poor man is saved. Even I could not escape the wrath of the rich people in the process. I too was attacked. I got up from sleep and started analyzing the dream content. I could not arrive at any conclusion and I did not know which side of the wall to jump. I only hope that one fine day, Sai will clear my doubts.

Never indulge in unnecessary activities.

20-03-1995

Neither wealth nor kith and kin accompany us when we leave the World. I prayed Baba to help me in overcoming the weakness for ‘my people’ and ‘mine’.

Sai has shown me with a visual-

The other woman who gave me all the worldly pleasures is now suffering from a chronic decease and has become a skeleton, eagerly awaiting her death. I am not even daring enough to touch her and am helplessly watching her in agony. A saint came near me and asked me- “why are you hesitating to touch her, even though you claimed her to be your nearest and dearest one in the past. How can she be yours now?” I then understood that all the events in life will be bygone events and are transient. They are not going to live forever with us.

The ageing physical body will wear wrinkles sooner or later. Why love the body so much?

21-03-1995

Baba please show me a way to live peacefully was the prayer of the day. Sai has shown me with two visuals and asked me to choose myself one of the two.

Some people dedicate their whole lifetime for making money and neglect their responsibilities totally. They become slaves to the wine and die drinking. The second variety fulfill their duties perfectly, get tired and die in sleep, effortless.

A hard day’s labor grants a good sleep in the night.

26-03-1995

Yesterday, I was thinking about the past relationships brought over due to the karmic deeds. I prayed Baba to explain me further on the subject. Baba has shown me with-

Doctors perform surgery on an eight year- old boy and take out a fetus from his lungs. Is it not an example of some thing carried over from the previous birth?

Is it not one’s own fate, needing to work even after retirement in the old age for meeting the family expenditure?

A person has lot of money and also an air ticket in hand for an air travel, but could not board the plane as he reached the Airport late and had to catch a train for reaching the destination. Can we conclude that he has no eligibility for the air travel?

Man proposes and God only disposes.

30-03-1995

Oh! Lord Sainath, Give a message for the Saibandhus.

Sai appeared in saffron robes and indicated in the form of a scene -
As one reaches the last stage of the journey, the soul leaves the body on the platform and starts looking to board another train i.e. to get into another physical body. I thrive to take my devotees to the ultimate destiny and thus save them from another ordeal in making.

A commoner in confusion looks directionless.

APRIL-1995:

02-04-1995

Yesterday was our New Year day. I prayed Baba to deliver a message so that I can communicate to Sai devotees. I have gone through a lengthy dream as mentioned below:

I was traveling by train along with my family. It was a wayside station where people were getting down. We too got down. The station was named as ‘My mother in Hindi language’ as told by some of them getting down. The stationmaster was an aged person in white dress with white beard. He was holding a green colored flag in his hand. He invited us in to his cabin that was in dilapidated condition. I inquired for his name to which he replied ‘Benaam’ meaning ‘nameless’. He was serving curd rice to all those getting down in the station. We had the meal and water from the nearby well. My children filled two bottles with water drawn from the well and returned back fully satisfied. In the meanwhile my sleep got disturbed and mind started scrolling backwards looking for the meaning of the dream. My mother here symbolized Dwarakamayi in Shiridi. The stationmaster was none other than Baba himself. The green flag in his hand indicated that all those visiting Dwarakamayi would find eternal peace. He introduced himself as Benaam as he was initially nameless when he came to Shiridi and it was Mahilsapathi who addressed him as ‘Sai’. His serving food was fulfilling the desires of his devotees. Having water from the well is enjoying the nectar of the Sai Leelas. Taking water back home in bottles is carrying back the good memories along with them for continued faith in Sai. It was a good presentation of the bonds between Dwarakamayi and his devotees. I decided to explain the significance to Saibandhus in the day’s Satsangh.

Peace will come to those stepping into Dwarakamayi.

05-04-1995

Yesterday Sai appeared in the form of a saint and said-
Ups and downs in life are like the mixture of the three seasons and man cannot face all of them in open. The Saint reached a dilapidated and thatched house and continued living there under the care and guidance of the owner. He was expressing the gratitude for the shelter given to him all the time. Indirectly Baba has told me to take recourse to Shirdi.

Shirdi Sai shelters everyone entering his fold.

06-04-1995

Yesterday, Sai appeared in the form of an unknown person and said-

“Keep off from those involved in fund raising activity in the name of God”.
“ I am not against rich people, as good number of my devotees come with that background. I am against those engaged in performing gimmicks in the name of God.

Money and gimmicks should not be used as mass attraction tools.

07-04-1995

Yesterday, Sai appeared as Hakim (Doctor) busy in grinding and preparing herbal medicines. He said-

“Now-a-days Doctors are busy in making money and are not at all bothered about the value of the human lives. Under these circumstances, I have no other option except to come to their rescue myself”.

Divine prayer at times becomes a powerful weapon.

09-04-1995

Yesterday, Sai appeared in the form of a fakir and said-

He organized celebrations of festivals of all faiths to rejuvenate the lives of HIS devotees and to educate them to practice equality.

HE also encouraged wrestling competitions to drive home the fact that winning and loosing are a part of the life and to take them on the same plane.

Festivities are like elixir to the lives of people.

10-04-1995

Sai appeared in the form of an unknown person. He cautioned me not to do injustice to poor children under the cover of offering prayers and worshiping, as it will suffocate HIS children. Sai meant that I should not betray the poor for the sake of my personal gains.

Poor are the favorite children of Sai.

11-04-1995

Sai gave the message in the form of an unknown person as follows:
Even the waste water diverted to the guava tree, continues to give
us the sweet fruit in return. Will it be fair to engage in plucking the fruit?
In the night hours, when it is taking rest.

There is no escape from death even though one has lot of wealth,
Wisdom and adamancy.

Everybody turn deaf ears when I say God gives us everything, but are
busy in racing after human beings for winning their personal favors.

God knows what is best to be given.

13-04-1995

Sai in the form of an unknown person said-
Extend help to others only after ensuring their credentials to avoid future headaches. Also offer shelter in the house only to the deserving ones, lest they might show you the way out.

Offer shelter to the right and deserving person.

14-04-1995

Yesterday, I prayed Baba to indicate how I should overcome Arishadvargas. Sai appeared in the form of a Schoolmaster and said that he would tell me one each everyday.

The first one being ‘Kama’-desires.

The life is like a Banana tree. Desires are like the multiple offshoot plants of the main banana tree. The main trunk cannot grow well unless offshoots are plucked out.

The conquest of desires is the first step to reach the goal.

15-04-1995

Sri Sai appeared as a Doctor and said-
Do not get angered on the Doctor and throw away the medicines in to the gutter, as you will only be the effected lot. Anger draws one away from the peace and happiness. Therefore remove anger from the life.

Control the anger.

16-04-1995

Yesterday, Sai has shown me a miser in the dream. His deeds caused me Lot of laughter even in the dream-

An unidentified person is in preparation for his daughter’s marriage. He sets out for shopping and enters a cloth shop. The shopkeeper puts before him the handloom yellow bridal saree and says that it is the cheapest one available. The miser gets a flash in his mind and decides to buy all the clothes of the same variety to be gifted to all the womenfolk on both the parties. Every one attending the marriage had a big fun and laughed to full extent on seeing all the women dressed in the same costumes.

A miser will end up as a laughing stock.

17-04-1995

Yesterday, Sai appeared in the form of saint and shown me with results of being lustful in life-
It is legitimate to eagerly wait for the monthly salary while working hard, but not in good taste to step sideways to make more money.

It is perfectly right to look for sex in marriage but seeking sex outside marriage amounts to sin.

Lust should be confined only to the legitimate partner.

18-04-1995

Yesterday, Sai has shown me few personalities leading the life of arrogance and cautioned me not to toe their lines.

-A person ill-treating the parents blinded by his position in society.
-A rich one looking low and ignoring his kith and kin.
-Bridegroom’s party subjecting the bride’s side to humiliation.
-Disrespecting the teachers.

Shun the path of arrogance.

19-04-1995

Yesterday, Sai has shown me a leper. He was in his past life leading the life of a jealous person as follows:

- He was rich and well to do person, but leading solitary life. On the other hand there was a poor person, earned good name, fame and commanded respect in society. This factor has lead to intolerance in the rich person who suffered both mentally as well as physically. He died with that background and is reborn in the next life to lead the life of a Leper. So avoid being jealous.

Jealousy leads to intolerance and often wrecks the mind and health.

23-04-1995

Yesterday, Sai has given a wonderful message on the bonds of love between a husband and wife-
It is right to opt for god’s service after fulfilling all the responsibilities in life, but avoid being lustful after separation caused due to death of the partner. Such a life will often lead to rebirth to fulfill those unfulfilled desires. Towards the end, engage mind and attention in chanting the God’s name.

The principles of the four-ashrama dharmas (The four stages of life-Balyam, koumaryam Yavvanam and vruddhapyam) are to be followed in true sense.

26-04-1995

Sai appeared in the form of Katikapari (in-charge of the burial ground) and said-
Death does not discriminate a person dying due to cardiac problem or for that matter the one dying due to the most known dreaded decease on the earth (AIDS). However death embraces them equally. It is by far the human tendency that restricts to view both deaths on an equal plane. They end up glorifying the one while engage in talking ill of the other.

Death strikes everybody equally.

30-04-1995

Sai appeared in the form of my bitter enemy and said-
It is natural for the mother to get wild when she is not listened to. However it is the same motherly instinct that showers her full love when her child is suffering.

Nothing on the universe can substitute mother’s love.

MAY-1995:

02-05-1995

Today Sai visually explained the inner meanings of Comfort and happiness. Both in reality are relative terms with bearing on the state of mind and can mean differently to different people-
Happiness comes to parents when others shower praises on achievements of their children.
To some comfort is experienced after participation in a marriage, followed by a sumptuous and tasty dinner.

Comfort is experiencing while happiness is a feeling.

03-05-1995

Sai has shown me with a visual describing the difference between obstacles and state of dejection. Both are again relative terms.

- Melancholy is experienced by heart when lifetime savings are looted.
- Helplessness and dejection are writ on the face on separation from the near and dear ones, unable to have the last glimpse even, in spite of rushing fast to the graveyard.

Time is the only heal for all untoward happenings in life.

04-05-1995

I prayed Baba to comment on the present state of match making in marriages. Baba in the form of an unknown person said-

Never enter in to marriage alliance unless the antecedents and credentials of the groom are fully verified, if need be through some mediators. Also never believe the middlemen to avoid later problems. Otherwise one may have to live cursing the fate and god for all the lapses on his part.

The human effort should be put in to the best in matters of this nature.

05-05-1995

Sai said in the dream that difficulties are our own creations by irresponsible acts. The root cause is the ‘desire’. Once the desire is kept under control, automatically one is above the reach of difficulties. But difficulties to the physical body are the result of the past misdeeds and hence there is no escape from suffering.

Fate and destiny are inescapable identities.

07-05-1995

I was having a nap in the afternoon and had a dream. I was traveling along with my wife and children to Vizag. As the train approached Samarlakot station, my daughter was running fever. I got down in the station and boarded another train to reach Kakinada to get my daughter treated by my sister Dr.Laksmi, practicing there. In the evening at around 5:00 PM, my daughter came down to my house saying that she is suffering from severe Migraine and wanted her to be taken to a known Doctor.

Coming events cast their shadows.

21-05-1995

Yesterday, I requested Sai to tell me about the classification between the rich and poor. Sai in the form of an unknown person said-

The rich one can hardly impress others by their good deeds. Entire time at his disposal is spent in thinking about how to protect and safeguard the wealth. In that process, they end up committing more and more mistakes and loose a part or whole. Where as a poor man tries to share what all he has with others. He might suffer mentally, but is richer in heart.

Sharing brings in a feeling of joy and a sense of service.

27-05-1995

I prayed Lord Sainath to educate me on the care to be taken in leading normal life. Sai presented with a visual-

I was cycling through a road full of potholes. I got down, walked for a while holding the bicycle and again started once the path was seen plain. Then I came across a river. I got into a boat and had a short nap during the boat ride, situation appeared satisfactory till then. Suddenly I found water entering into the boat. I took out my dinner plate and with it’s help started pouring the water back into the river, thus continued journey as guided by the wind direction.

Exit roads are there for every difficult situation.

28-05-1995

I prayed Baba to show me a way to live peacefully in the company of my family. I was shown with the visuals-

- I was sitting in the midst of my relatives, encircled by a revolving ring
of light. They were all whispering that my Guru presented it.
- My kith and kin are living quite far off and visiting me once in a while,
Traveling by air and talking to me on telephone occasionally.
- I was building a house with sweet honey as one of the ingredients rather
Than using only sand and cement for bonding.
- I planted good banana trees as barrier wall between we brothers so that
both the families can enjoy the fruit equally.

Think good and do good for better results.

29-05-1995

I prayed Baba to rid me of the mental torture I am subjected to from my near and dear ones. Sai presented me with a visual as an unknown person and said-

Avarice and jealousy amongst friends and relatives is as common as a wild growth of vegetation in a clean pond of water. However man being a social animal, cannot live alone by himself just as water needed for survival. Some of the associated troubles have to be faced for living in the society.

Jealousy is a common whether expressed or unexpressed.

JUNE-1995:

01-06-1995

With folded hands I prayed lord Sainath to tell me how I should conduct with my friends from the past life. Sai has shown in the form of visuals-

The sight of the description was the Golkonda fort, a symbol of the erstwhile rulers of the historic Hyderabad state. All were listening attentively extending their imaginations, as the guide was describing the tourists about the past luxuries of the rulers. Towards the end of the day, upon sunset, there was nobody was found there even to light a lamp. All the tourists went back home with a heavy heart.

It was an old tape recorder. New and latest songs were recorded and replayed with lot of enthusiasm. The drive motor moved slowly with drag even as the new songs were heard as if they were recorded long time ago. I switched off the tape recorder unable to hear further.
Old friends and bygone days are like memories of the past glory. They are like the old tape recorder not suitable for the present.

It may be wiser to recollect the good of the past but may not prove to be useful for the present.

02-06-1995

I prayed Baba to tell me something about HIS Samadhi in Shiridi.

I was shown a visual with a lady making bricks from clay with inscription ‘Faith’ and distributing them to the children. She died in the same place, but her children are continuing to build their future and homes with the same faith in Shiridi.

Faith is the building block in any relation.

21-06-1995

Two days ago, four kittens came to my house and started playing near my feet. I recollected what Baba said in the 18/19th Chapters of Sai Satcahrita-“ No one comes to your house unless there is a previous bond. Give them food and shelter as God will be pleased”. I gave them milk in a small container and temporarily they left the place only to make it a routine affair. The little ones came to drink milk and after gaining little acquaintance, they indulged playing near my feet. I asked Baba what could be my relationship with them. Baba replied in the form of Our Ex-Railway Minister Jaffar Sherief as below addressing by my name:

-Many times you have expressed before me that you would have served me if only you were born prior to the year 1918. Your father passed away during the year 1974 and then also you had similar feelings and felt bad for the denial of service to parents. Even after knowing that feticide is a sin, you got your wife aborted on two occasions. To clear you off the Vrunanubandha, all the four souls have gathered around in the form of the four kittens. They shall leave your house once the due service period is over.

Getting together sometimes is a matter of past attachments and unfulfilled desires.

22-06-1995

I prayed Baba to help me in overcoming the lure for money. Sai appeared in the form of a vegetable vendor selling vegetables on a pushcart and said-

Your share in this High-rise apartment is only four rooms and you may have a feeling that the whole is mine, standing in front of it. But in reality what fraction is yours compared to the enormous wealth in the whole universe.

Universal wealth is limitless.

23-06-1995

Yesterday, I prayed Baba to help me in shedding my inner ego
.
I was well dressed in silk robes and went to my uncle’s place. He was watching cricket match in the Television and missed noticing me arrival. In those days I had inner ego that I was a great Sai devotee. I grew wild and entered into an argument with him. I woke up with a disturbed sleep. Then I understood that if only I had no ego, I would have first called on him. It is the ego clash that has not allowed me to exercise restraint and forced me to fight with a person of my father’s stature. I concluded that I should get rid of this menace.

Ego makes one loose balance of mind.

JULY-1995:

06-07-1995

Yesterday was Gurupurnima day. I prayed Baba to describe its significance. Baba appeared as a Buddhist monk and said-

On this day, worship Guru and introduce Guru to the like- minded people and collectively worship Guru. Do not feel hurt even if some one not having belief in the institution of Guru insults ignorantly the whole process.

Do not criticize other faiths and pay no heed to others engaged in passing loose comments on other’s beliefs.

Traditionally, Guru is on the highest pedestal of life.

07-07-1995

Yesterday before going to bed, I prayed Baba to show me a way in order to keep me away from those who caused me agony. Sri Sai said in the form of visuals-

One experiences unpleasantness when materialistic benefits are aspired from others and desires are left unfulfilled. Eliminate the root cause by eliminating wants and resorting to self-dependence. It is a common site to see people and livestock migrating to riverbeds when ponds in their villages go dry. Better to take recourse in Sai for getting the cool comfort effect in the mid summer.

Wants and desires are never ending and boundless.

10-07-1995

Yesterday, I prayed Baba to tell me something about the human bondages. Baba Said in the form of visual-

Bonds of love are not limited only to wife and children. Many incidents in life take place due to past links coming across in some form or other. We befriend only with a few in a train travel, we might engage mingling free with only some out of the big lot in our work atmosphere. All these things happen due to some invisible bonds that exist. Move socially with all people and animals even.

Every encounter has a hidden agenda unknown to us.

12-07-1995

Yesterday’s prayer to Sai was to give me a message on spiritualism. Baba appeared in the form of my Schoolteacher and said-

-Read forever my Satcharita, tell my stories to others and lead a pious
Life.
-Reward given to your teacher shall reach me.
-I disapprove saints in not doing any work and engage themselves in preaching ideals. I would rather appreciate a laborer who is indirectly educating that work is worship.

Spread the message to practice before preaching others.

24-07-1995

I prayed Baba to tell me some thing about spiritualism. Baba has shown me with a visual-
Some people enter a garden and engage in plucking flowers, but the plant does not understand why and for what purpose the flowers would be used.

A tree or plant grown with divine grace for a definite mission will give flowers like Sai to the people. When its flowers are plucked, God continuously monitors to keep a watch whether HIS purpose is met or not.

Saints are the messengers of God with a definite mission and purpose.

26-07-1995

Before retiring to bed, I prayed Baba to give me lessons on how to advance on the spiritual path while leading a commoner’s life. Sai has shown a visual-

In normal life, practice to offer food to others before you commence to eat, otherwise the thought of ‘me and mine’ will eclipse the mind.

Spiritualism should be tasted first so that sense of belonging vanishes and one realizes that everything is only God’s creation and doing. It should be digested first before imparting to others around.

Spiritualism should be absorbed first before imparting to others.

27-07-1995

Please bless me with God’s grace was my prayer to Sai before going to bed. Sai presented with a peculiar scene that ran like this.

Obstacles are like dirt sticking to the linen.

I was washing a linen with word life inscribed on it .I was in the process of removing the dirt with branded detergent named Sai. Later the cloth turned milky white. I got up from my sleep and prayed Baba to offer God’s protection.

Maintaining a spotless character is as important as food to the physical body.

29-07-1995

I asked Sai to tell me something about God. Sai presented a visual-

God knows about my past, present and future. He is omniscient and omnipotent and I concluded that it is impossible to know God. I will in future not venture into such exercise any more. But I decided to firmly believe that there is a supreme power, that knows me in totality, will offer protection under all odds, in case genuinely addressed. I am sure that he will take me across to my destiny safe.

Not a single leaf moves without god’s command.

AUGUST-1995:

01-08-1995

Yesterday, Sai appeared in the form of an unknown person and said—
Dress and jewels supplement beauty and bring grace to the physical body. Behavior, character and good mannerism commands respect from the society. Whereas the type of the last rites one begets do not depend upon any of the above factors. It totally depends upon the moral and ethical values one has followed all through his life.

The stature of an individual in society is based on the moral, social and ethical values practiced.

02-08-1995

Sai appeared in the form of an unknown person and said on the topic of Vrunanubandha as –
Daughter should be married off and son should be educated to honor one’s commitment towards the children.

Share the life with wife like a true husband.

Serve the parents in their old age and help them towards a peaceful end.
Perform good deeds and in the process your commitment towards the Guru also is fulfilled.

All the bondages should be well settled in order to set free from them.

09-08-1995

Yesterday, before going to bed, I asked Sai a question that was haunting my mind for quite some time. “ It is known that man is reborn and the cycle of birth and death continues one after another. Then why should one perform annual ceremonies in the name of those dead.”?
Sai in the form of an unknown person said-

Once born as a human being can at the most see three generations passing before him. A man having seen the three generations, though physically no more, his soul continues to be drawn and remain attached towards the family members he has left behind. He lives under the belief that at least once in a year, his sons and grandchildren would remember him by performing the rituals. It is the tradition that dictates to observe this practice to fulfill the longing of the departed soul and thus receive the blessings from the elders.

Tradition demands to pay respects to the elders to whom we owe our purpose and existence.

13-08-1995

Sai appeared in the dream in the form of C.E.O, of our organization. He said that he would arrive at my house for lunch, tomorrow being a Sunday. I got up from the bed and informed my wife about the dream. She prepared the extra lunch in spite of all doubts cast in her mind. Even at 1:00 PM in the afternoon, none was seen to turn up. I recollected the incident of Hemadripanth in Satcharitra wherein HIS photograph arrived exactly during the eleventh hour of their lunchtime to keep up the promise. I was some how confident that Sai would surely arrive, as HE will not go back on HIS word. In the meanwhile, my wife was pressurizing me to have lunch as it was already getting late. So at around 2:00 PM, in utter disappointment, she had her lunch and forced me also to have my lunch. I was left with no other option. I too had my lunch at around 2:30 PM. However my mind was pre-occupied with thoughts about Sai. As I was about to finish, the call bell gave a ring .It was one of our worker by name Sattiah who came with an intention of making a courtesy call. I concluded that it was Sai’s way of coming in the form of Sattiah to honor HIS commitment and felt elated to serve him with the food to which he gladly reciprocated.

The depth of devotion of HIS devotees binds Sai.

17-08-1995

I prayed Sainath to see that I do not have any problems in money related affairs with my children. Sai has appeared in the form of a cricketer. He said that life is like a cricket field. If we assume that children remain as kids forever and allow them to bat, they would love only opt to bat till they are stabilized and scored good (in terms of earnings). Nobody would give you a chance even to bat once, as they are not ready to take on the bowling end of the pavilion. Finally one will be left all alone, remain tired and exhausted without any score (penniless).

Certain amount of selfishness and foresight has to be present in everybody.

SEPTEMBER-1995:

05-09-1995

Sai presented in the form of an unknown person and said-
Ups and down inn life are like the light and dark periods. Take that path shown by the Sadhguru as the best direction under all odd circumstances. Even an enemy will appear as a friend. He further said that Witnesses and evidences are the boundary conditions in materialistic life. Where as experiences and feelings are related factors in spiritualism and are boundless. My age has no relevance, as I am God’s destined servant.

Spiritualism has neither boundaries nor barriers.

07-09-1995

I prayed Baba to show me a way out to forget enmity. Sai presented a visual and I could understand-

In the North- pole where it is extremely cold, people live there in small dwellings made out of ice blocks, and dwellings called Igloos. They are lighted up inside with small lamps. They draw the heat from the lamp to protect themselves from the cold. Enmity is like snow, which in real sense will cease to exist the moment one looks for a friend in him. Towards this drive, light a lamp of humanity in your heart to get rid of the enmity.

Enmity is born out of ignorance from an eclipsed mind.

13-09-1995

I prayed Baba and asked HIM to give his permission and bless me, as I want to begin constructing a Saidarbar in my house. Sai appeared as fakir and said-
God’s grace is always there for good works. Start the work. Welcome all classes of people coming to darbar with the same hospitality. Perform annnadhaanam (Feeding the poor) on the inaugural day.

There should be no delay in beginning good works.

14-09-1995

I prayed Baba to indicate the past associations of mine with HIM. Baba presented with the following visuals-
Television program announcer made an announcement that viewers will shortly watch Siyaram hit parade comprising of five songs and disappeared from the screen. In the first song a woman dies out of injustice meted out to her. In the second one an orphan boy was employed as a domestic servant in a family. In the third song, an Indian served the British Royal Navy. In the fourth one as a freedom fighter succumbed to the British bullets in a war. In the fifth one, I was shown as a Sai devotee at the feet of Sai in the Saidarbar. In this way, Baba has shown my past acquaintances with HIM.

Sai fully knows well about the past, present and future of HIS devotees.

17-09-19955

I prayed Baba to bless me so that I can always light the two lamps of faith and patience in Saidarbar. Sai appeared as a schoolmaster and asked me to bring the book, which I daily read. The book will show you the answer. I took hold of Sai Satcahrita and in the mean while got up from the sleep. I realized it as a dream and slept again. I got up in the morning and after having bath, I took the Satcharita book, prayed on Baba to give me an answer to the question as told. I closed my eyes and opened a page at random. The seventeenth page opened indicated the relevant lines in script as “ Read the book regularly for your desire to be fulfilled”.

Regular Parayana of holy books will refine a person in the long range.

19-09-1995

I prayed Baba to present me with a spiritual message. Baba in the form of an unknown person said-
“Preserve the brick of faith given to you by the Guru. As long as it in your possession, the Guru in some form or other will offer protection standing by your side”.

An object of support is always needed for meditation and spiritual advancement.

OCTOBER-1995:

14-10-1995

I was bedridden sue to sciatica. I prayed Baba to give me relief from the suffering. Baba appeared in the form of a Marwadi (businessman) whom I happened to meet during my visit to Ajmer in the year 1991 and said-

“The medicine which I gave you then is not meant for storage or worshiping. Apply it to your back and massage gently so that you can minimize dependence on others from tomorrow”.
I got the herbal medicine and my wife helped me in application. By the next day dawn, I was able to go for some of minor routine works by myself. I concluded that Sai was not only aware of the future ailment well in advance but also gave me a suitable medicine to be used later. I stood with folded hands before HIM.

Baba has at times taken the sufferings of his devotees on to self.

18-10-1995

I have slightly improved from Sciatica, but still not in a position to attend the office. I prayed Baba to indicate how long the suffering will continue. Sai appeared in the form of an unknown person and made an announcement like this-

Indian Prime Minister leaves for tour abroad today. He will be back in the National capital after eleven days. I concluded that Baba indicated in this way that my suffering should continue for another eleven days.

PS: Exactly on 29-10-1995, I have fully recovered from the clutches of Sciatica as indicated by Baba.

The period of suffering is also pre-destined.

23-10-1995

I prayed Baba to give a message on the occasion of Diwali festival (The festival of lights). Sai was standing in front of Dwarakamayi and said- “You came to me fully engulfed in ignorance and selfishness. I shall kindle the twin lights of knowledge and wisdom to ward off the two evils from your self”.

The lighting of lamps is to ward off the surrounding darkness from all sides.

31-10-1995

Sai appeared in the form of an unknown person and said-
On transfer from one place to another, people opt to go for packers and transporters for shifting their household items. This is to make their travel more safe and comfortable. In the same way, come to me so that I can take you across the ocean of life to the final goal effortless.

Relatives often recognize individuals by the financial status and their position in society, which are purely temporary. Engage in spiritual activities to earn the God’s grace, which nobody else can afford to touch.

Spread the message across and help for upliftment of the downtrodden.

Nobody can steal the spiritual treasure.

NOVEMBER-1995:

13-11-1995

I prayed Baba to help me in forgetting the bitter past and also those involved in it. Sai surprised me by appearing in the form of my child hood friend. In fact I forgot him as it was nearly forty years past and I felt it as a good omen. Sai said-
To forget the past, one has to live away from the place, persons and engage in diverting the mind from the related events. Time only will heal the wounds of the heart. No point in spoiling the future because of the past. Friendships from the past are like bees clinging to the dustbin. One should distance from such friends, lest they might drag others too.

Brooding over the past leads nowhere.

14-11-1995

Yesterday, Sai appeared in the dream and said-
I had two sons and to each of them, I gave a glass of milk. One of them straight away prepared Tea and had it. The second one boiled the milk, prepared curd, churned it and made butter out of it. He went further, made Ghee out of the butter and enjoyed the essence of the milk. One had the essence raw where as the second one understood the essence practically and enjoyed the taste.

Everything in this universe has a utility to be exploited rightly.

18-11-1995

Yesterday, I aspired for someone else’s money. I realized the mistake and prayed Baba to get me rid of this habit and show me a way out. Baba appeared in the form of a Gardner and said-
To live on one’s own earnings is like plucking the tamrind fruit after climbing the tree, preserving the produce and consuming it as and when needed. To aspire for others wealth is like climbing a simachintakaya (Botanical Name – PITHEPOLOBIUM – DULCE) tree and getting hurt due to the thorny tree branches, pluck the colorful fruit and invite throat problems. Do not aspire for others wealth and invite problems to the mind and body also.

Wealth begotten by wrongful means will prove disastrous.

21-11-1995

Sai appeared in the form of an old man and said-
“ As long as you hold the materialistic possessions, people will flock to you like ants and bees to sugar cane. As long as you are spiritually rich none will come your way. Only a Samardha Sadhguru will stand by you to guide to reach the ultimate in spiritualism”.

Wealth is source of attraction whereas in spiritualism, there will be few takers.

Bitter guard in spite of it’s not so liked taste is good for health.

27-11-1995

Yesterday, I had a very peculiar doubt in my mind. Sai always talked to HIS devotees in simple language in the form of riddles and stories. Does HE know Sanskrit? Sai appeared in the form of a School Teacher and said-

The water in the rivers is sweet, helps in survival of many a fish living in it. But all the rivers flow to join the sea ultimately. Sea water although is saline, still larger number of fish find life in the sea. The holiness of the sea is enhanced with the entry of holy rivers enjoining with it. All my devotees are like the fish in the sea. They cannot understand the hard language Sanskrit. They have to be educated in simple language that could be easily understood by a common man.

A commoner understands simple language better.


DECEMBER-1995

09-12-1995

I bowed down before Sai and Said- Allow me to spend the rest of my life in your service. Sai presented me with a visual—
Water was being drawn from a bore well located in my house. People were collecting in their containers. One day, there was a fire from the electrical motor and the motor stopped working abruptly. Water flow has also stopped.

I will continue in my service to Sainath till the end.

18-12-1995

I spent the whole day in Sai smaran (Reciting Sai’s name) and prayed Baba that I should continue to do it forever. Sai presented with a visual-
When I was going through tough periods, a fakir appeared in front of my house. He was uttering my name. I was rather surprised and bowed down at his feet. I gave him two Rupee coins. He blessed me and left the place.

Chanting of the God’s name or his messengers will bring solace to the soul.

27-12-1995

I bowed before Sai and asked HIM to explain the attachment between God and his devotee. Sri Sai presented with a visual-
A newborn child does not recognize the mother. But the moment the mother extends her breast, the child recognizes the heartbeat of the mother and identifies it to be the same one experienced by it, when it was inside the mother’s womb for nine months. It sleeps peacefully with all the trust placed in the mother, embraced and fully protected. In the same way God understand the heartbeats of a true devotee and live in their hearts forever. Thus I concluded that God has a tendency to behave like a child and devotee should assume the role of mother so that god remains confined to the devotee.

God and his devotee are inseparable as they are the two sides of the same coin.


Sai Banisa's Mission:
"To help Sri Shirdi Sai devotees in realising that Sai lives in their Heart."

No comments: