Om Sri Sai Nathaya Namah. We are pleased to Inform you that we are selling the Audio Discourses of Sai Banisa in English & Telugu. Now you can Purchase the English & Telugu Audio Discourses through the Gift Shop from Right Side Bar.
LIFE IS AN ENDLESS JOURNEY. YOU ARE ONLY A TRAVELLER ACQUIRING DIFFERENT FORMS IN THE PROCESS.

Sai Darbar TV

Sunday, August 10, 2008

SAI IN DREAM: Dreams -1994 Part1

JANUARY-1994:

03-01-1994

Baba appeared as an unknown person and said-

“In the eyes of God there is no discrimination between caste, creed or class of the people. Therefore the need of the hour is to move forward while chanting the Lord’s name”.

Before the eyes of God, all human beings are equal.

04-01-1994

In a fit of rage and over an argument, I come to loggerheads with a friend of mine. We crossed each other with swords. For self-defense I fight back and the friend is killed. I ran away from the site. I was branded a murderer and policeman was after me. I was elusive for some time. Later I surrendered to the police with the fond hope that God is above all and justice shall be done. I was presented in the Court Room and I woke up with a knee jerk and saw Sai’s photograph before me.

It appeared to me as if Sai was assuring me that “Those who have the divine strength shall never fail and can boldly face any situation with courage”.

Spiritual power is mightier than muscle power.

06-01-1994

Sai has rolled back the time and drawn me to the adventures during my youth. The period dates back to 1962-1965,when we were living in Kakinada (A coastal town in Andhra Pradesh). Good, bad or moral values were of least importance to me and I was leading a carefree life. The house was a thatched one with mud tiles. I saw a Cobra in one of the wooden beams, shedding off its skin while undergoing lot of pain. Finally the reptile left place. Time passed and later I took up a job assignment during the year 1965 and had to leave the town.

“Sai conveyed that life is like that of a cobra. Shed the inner ego to adorn the Lord”.

Transition from one stage to another is a natural phenomenon.

09-01-1994

Before going to bed I prayed Lord Baba and sought HIS help to overcome the attachment towards wife, wealth and children. I was shown with the following visuals.

Children are the effected lot when both the partners adopt wrong ways and means in leading their lives. Bonds of love are broken. Society isolates them.

In another scene, the wife is totally not under the control of the husband and ultimately the family life is shattered.

In another case, the head of the family with all the hardships support the family and fulfill moral as well as social obligations well in time. After retirement, he fell sick, turned immobile and confined to bed. Wife and children do not get him the necessary medical aid fearing the expenses. Even the request for serving him with poison goes unheeded as wife and children were not mentally prepared to loose the regular monthly income coming from him as pensioners benefit.
“What attachments one does expect to develop after going through such situations”?

Money is the only binding factor in all the relationships.

10-01-1994

Before going to bed, I prayed Lord SAI to grant me with spiritual power.

HE presented me with the following advice.

Let your mind be free from evil thoughts while serving destitute women and children. Practice celibacy and share their difficulties with compassion and extend selfless service.

Look for God in all creatures and fellow human beings.

Learn to face even an enemy with a smile.

Have a crystal clear mind and look for the divine in all creatures.

11-01-1994

Today, I prayed Sai to show me the road to spiritualism.

Sai appeared in the form of an unknown person and said-“You need not have to renounce the World and go to forests for Tapasya (meditation). You can as well continue leading normal family life and abstain from criticizing anybody”.

“All faiths lead us to the ultimate i.e. God, even though the paths chosen are different. Of all the festivities I like first feeding of the child the most”.

A stable mind no matter where it is can practice spiritualism.

13-01-1994

I prayed Sai to tell me more on Sai power.

An unknown person says-
“Sai power - Is the one that can take you to the peak.
- Grant power to talk bold.
- Can eradicate poverty,
- Shape one’s character.
- Save a life.
- Protect from all the odds”.

Sai is the supreme commander.

17-01-1994

I offered salutations to SAI and slept. I was traveling along with two of my close friends ‘Good and bad’. Obviously the former one was stronger and the later one was weaker. On the way, the bad one starts troubling the good one. I was unable to tolerate and overpower the bad one, and kill him. People around summon the police. I was thinking of surrender, but the good one in me advises me to run away to a far away sacred place in order to avoid the ensuing troubles. I run to a nearby Bus stop and there I find an elderly couple in waiting. My wife dropped out. An unknown person comes to me and presents me with a set of four torchlights. Suddenly, I got up from my sleep and started analyzing the dream contents.

The good and bad are symbolic of the inner conflicting thoughts. Killing a bad friend is analogous to enhancing the good thoughts. Police are the chained bonds of life. Elderly couple was Sai devotees. My wife not coming with me infers that I should travel alone in the spiritual path. Unknown person was none other than SAI and the four torchlights were meant to ward off the darkness engulfed from the four sides.

“Spiritual journey should be a lone one and a determined effort”.
Removal of the darkness from the mind and looking inwards is the key to spiritualism.

19-01-1994

Today’s dream acted as an eye opener for me. I was encountered with a staunch opponent in my official life. Sai appeared in his form and invited me to his house. My inner consciousness was not allowing me to accept the invitation. Sai appeared in his stature and I could not say no and I decided to go. I follow him and had to pass through a large mango orchard full of green mangoes to reach his house. The height of the trees was low and it was difficult exercise to go through, without getting hit by the mangoes on the face and head. My endurance was fully put to test. I had no option but to reach the main door by crawling all along, which I did. The officer said “ You have come to this stage without aspiring the fruit, now shun the hatred once for all and enter the house”. My face turned unpleasant. I got up from the sleep.

“ I decided to shun the hatred for my fellow beings”.
Love for the fellow beings is the prime requirement as love begets love.

22-01-1994

Yesterday I was sick. I prayed Lord Sainath to keep me away from the sickness. Sai said “it is common to fall sick for the physical body and equally true is to undergo mental agony at times. Keep cool; eat simple food and some times even the sour fruit from Jambolona tree. Never hurt anybody’s feelings and injure them.

“ What so ever you do to others will happen to you invariably”.
You will be repaid in the same coin.

23-01-1994

Today I prayed Sai to advice me as to how I should increase spiritual power”?

Your spiritual awakening will be on rise when you come across –

- And differentiate between an ideal person committed to one woman and a womanizer.
- Overcome the hatred developed on coming across an old man on the verge of dying but still unable to overcome the weakness for woman except pitying.
- On learning to appreciate the greatness of individuals based on
- On realizing that life is not just eating, sleeping, having sex and realizing that it is something beyond that.

Search for something special and the inner urge to know the purpose is a step towards
spiritualism.

24-01-1994

Yesterday I completed Sai Satcharita Parayana in English. I got back Rupees Three Thousand due to me, but left me with an internal conflict whether I should continue with the Parayana with the English version or my earlier practice of Telugu version. As usual I was at HIS feet seeking
Advice. Sri.Sai appeared in the form of our Ex. President of India loudly reading the Telugu Sai Satchaita book.

“I inferred that I should continue my earlier habit”.
The language well understood is the right medium to bridge the gap.

25-01-1994

I commenced the reading of Telugu version of Sai Satcharita and sought HIS blessings.
Sai was advising me in the form of an unknown person-

-Your daughter will leave to her in-law’s place. Likewise your daughter-in-law is also an outsider. Never subject them to tears. There is nothing to celebrate the arrival of a son in the family, as there is no guarantee that life will end on a happy note.

“ Son or daughter does not make any difference. Sow seeds for spiritual fruit which alone can take you to the destiny”.

You came alone to go alone .God only could take you to the destiny.

30-01-1994

The day was spent very happily. I prayed Baba to tell me something about the times when HE was in flesh and blood. Sai has shown the following visuals:

Devotees during those days used to celebrate the newborn’s arrival by offering food to all and it was observed as a community function. Now a days that is not in practice.

People were mutually helping each other in the hour of need. Whereas in the present day World, nobody bothers for anybody, does not even try to know about his immediate neighbor. There is no value for word now whereas people lived by word as word meant everything to them in the past.

There is a gradual deterioration in the human values of the past as self-interest is increasingly becoming important.

FEBRUARY-1994:

01-2-1994

Yesterday, my mind was disturbed with the office happenings. I watched like a mute spectator to the truth being throttled. Before retiring to bed, I asked Sai if there was any way out of the present situation. But I got the greatest relief when Baba said-

“ Do not mind about goings around. I shall protect my devotees in the same way a mother does to her children”. Incidentally regular Parayana also indicated the same direction further increased my faith in Baba.

Complete surrender ensures protection.

02-02-1994

I came across persons harmed me the maximum. I prayed Sai to indicate ways and means to forget them. Baba said-

Even Sun could not escape from the being eclipsed, but he never stopped every day’s ritual of Sunrise to deliver the universal light.

“When we can afford to conveniently forget those who helped us, why not those who harmed us"?
Learn to treat some incidents as pass through events.

07-02-1994

I spent the day offering prayer to Baba and before going to bed, I requested HIM to bless me with an opportunity to serve HIM and the cause. Baba has shown me with a visual-
A dog takes good care of the master till he attains old age. On a fine day, the destined end came to the dog. The master duly performed the last rites with all the devotion and sincerity.
Since then I developed an inner feeling that I should emulate the role of the dog in service of my master.

Selfless service is the only gateway to the master.

08-02-1994

Today I asked Sai to tell me the good deeds I should undertake. Sai said-
Take care of your mother in her last days as a true son. That will be the only way to clear off the indebtedness.

Clear off all the dues towards friends and relatives.

Avoid excessive attachment towards women.

A determination not to repeat a bad deed is as good as doing the right.

Practice good moral and social values for the growth of a healthy society.

10-02-1994

Yesterday’s visuals have given me immense satisfaction.

I was piloting a Railway engine all alone. Towards the end of the line, there was a wall across. I reduced the speed as I was nearing the wall. I heard someone telling me to stop the engine, as that was the end of the track. Also there was no other option available except to retrace the path.

I felt Sai was hinting at me that, soon I shall be nearing a stage when I have to travel all alone by foot on the spiritual path as the wall was indicative of the end of all the materialistic obstacles in the world”.

Spiritual journey begins when the worldly affairs take the backseat.

15-02-1994

I spent the whole day in Sai smaran (chanting HIS name). An unknown person says-
Sai’s power can turn even an enemy into a friend.

Sai shoulders responsibility for the well being of HIS devotees.

The life content is same in both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food.

Who takes what is a matter of choice and question of availabilities.

The first step on the spiritual path enthuses an individual to renounce the World, but that should not lead to stand in front of his house with a begging bowl. It would be better to traverse the spiritual path while fulfilling the Gruhasthasrama dharma”.

Renunciation is not a pre-requisite for spiritual progress.

20-02-1994

Sai spoke-
“Why are you running after to punish the children plucking the guava fruit from the tree when you, cannot practice truthfulness in maintaining your own accounts”.

Ideals are to be practiced before preaching others.

24-02-1994

An unknown person spoke-
“What to say when a couple opts for divorce after twenty five years of married life over an argument and a newly married couple opting for separation in the prime of their wedded life. Remember such things happen only due to the lack of the divine grace and not because of mismatch in the Horoscopes”.

Ultimately it is the God’s wish that prevails.

25-02-1994

Today I completed Translation of “The Incredible Sai” authored by Arthur Osborne from English in to Telugu language and submitted to the Lotus feet of Sainath to seek HIS blessings.
Sai appeared in the form of an unknown person and gave me a glass full of sweet buttermilk. I happily consumed it.

He said “ No need to go to Pandarpur, install the Lord in your heart and worship from here itself”.

God is universal and omni present.

26-02-1994

I prayed Lord Sainath to grant permission to write new articles on SAI.
HE advised me to concentrate and solve the problems being faced in the Tube manufacturing process before venturing to write books. Indirectly HE forewarned me about the future -heart problems. Subsequently I had to undergo Bypass surgery during the year 1996.

The master knows what is best for HIS devotee.

28-02-1994

I prayed Lord Sainath to talk to me on some good things.

Sai appeared in the form of cine actor Kanta Rao of yester years and said-
I entered the cine field faced difficult times and earned well, but lost all the money due to carelessness and negligence. Today I am rendered immobile and some one’s help is needed even to go out. Life as it appeared to me is incomplete with out facing ups and downs”.
Discipline and character building are essentially required besides maintaining mental balance under all odds.

Ups and downs are the ways of life. Learn to stay balanced

MARCH-1994:

01-03-1994

Ongoing events in the family caused me lot of disturbance. I prayed Lord Sainath to show me a way out so that I can practice mental detachment while living in their midst. Baba shown me a visual-

I was traveling by a train. It halted at a wayside station. I got down and was having a stroll as a breather. In the meanwhile the train picked up motion and gaining momentum. I was in a dilemma whether I should get into or not. Finally I decided to board and entered in to the Guard’s cabin. As normal he was fully clad in white dress. He thus advised me-

“Do not resort to anger on your co-travelers and get down in the middle of the journey. On reaching destination, you will be received by four porters who will rid you off from the worldly bonds. Exercise patience and be prepared”.

It was an eye-opener for me to choose a way out.

Do not let minor hurdles detract you from the main objective.

03-03-1994

I suffered from chest pain. I asked Sai to advise me on the ways to keep good health. SAI said
-Peace will come only when distance is maintained and thoughts are set free from the trio causing mental agony.

-Do not pay much attention to happenings beyond the control.
-Be a vegetarian.
-Duty is to earn money for the family and not to monitor the expenditure.
-Stop getting into arguments with relatives and think of God always.

Good health or bad health is our own creation.

05-03-1994

Yesterday, I was mentally upset with my son’s aptitude and was literally in tears. I simply prayed Lord Sainath and retired to bed. I could later develop courage to face all odds with the visual presented to me by Baba.

A head of a family expired and his children were staying quite far off. All his relatives were mourning over the body. His wife’s eyes have gone dry and was mechanically preparing for performing the last rights. Nobody could notice an unknown person guarding the area with a gun in his hand. That was SAI.

In the eyes of God nobody is an orphan.

God extends his benevolence to all equally.

08-03-1994

Yesterday, I invited some of my colleagues for dinner. I criticized and talked loose on one of our senior and retired officer. Having enjoyed the dinner and the company of my friends, I went to bed with good recollections of the day. I got up in the morning and started off for the morning walk. I came across an old acquaintance after a long gap of time. I received shock of the day when he said- “ Yesterday, I was thinking about you and the senior officer of yours. Bye the bye how is your relationship with him now”?

I felt as if SAI himself was talking to me. I was deeply engrossed in thoughts as my attention was drawn to the chapter wherein SAI said –

“Never speak ill of others and indulge in projecting anybody in bad taste. Everything is known to me and distance is no barrier to ME”.

Sai is Omniscient as nothing is hidden from HIM.

10-03-1994

Yesterday was ‘Sivaratri’. As usual I sought Baba’s blessings and slept. Sai gave me a visual-
I set out with a pen and book in my hands dressed up in pure white under garments. I came across a hoarding with inscription, directing for a place called ‘ATMAKUR’. As I was walking, a bus moved past me. The book and pen fell down my hands leaving papers fluttered all around and pen crushed under the wheels. I leave the book on the road and moved in the direction towards Atmakur.

I concluded to know about ‘ATMA’, (Soul); one need not go with a pen and book. One has to go all alone leaving attachments behind.

The search for the God begins where the materialistic ends.

15-03-1994

I prayed Lord Sainath to detail me more on spiritual power.
SAI said the art of forgetting the past difficulties is spiritual power.

Future is born out of the past.

20-03-1994

I was shown with important happenings in my life concerning our relatives.
“ We subject ourselves to solace by thinking that we can give birth to our children but not their destiny, but Samardha Sadhguru takes the responsibility to shape the future of HIS devotees and their children”.

Samardha Sadhguru can only change the destiny.

21-03-1994

Today I prayed Lord Sainath to help me in visiting Ajmer Darga and Lord Ganesh in Ranathambore.

“The quest and search for a proper Guru and a deserving disciple is equal and opposite. Go ahead and prepare for the journey”.

Ultimate place of rest is where you find peace.

29-03-1994

(On camp at Kota)
Yesterday, I fulfilled the desire of my visit to Ajmer and Ranathambore and was on way back. I offered my thanks to HIM. I had a dream in the night that terrified me a lot-
The tragic end of mine comes to me. A senior colleague of ours was about to light the pyre. A saint resembling Sai dropped two copper coins on the pyre and I got up from the pyre and gathering around was whispering about the event. I reached Hyderabad and attended office. I felt as if everyone was a friend of mine.

I welcomed the change and could see Sai’s corrective actions glaringly.

Shraddha (faith) and Saburi (patience) will solve most of our problems.

APRIL-1994:

04-04-1994

Today my thoughts centered round SAI devotees and people engaged in the spread of Sai philosophy. I prayed on Baba to render proper guidance to all. Sai advised

-Not to run after everyone boasting to be a Sai devotee and adhere only to Sai Satcharita by Hemadpanth.
-Not to discuss Sai philosophy in friends circle as it is to be talked only in the company of like-minded people.
-Utilize God’s grace only for the benefit of society without any interior selfish motives.

Sense the mindset of the people before you speak.

07-04-1994

Yesterday, I was thinking about the life cycle and importance attached to GURU in the whole process before going to bed. I had a dream that went like this-

I board a bus with two manuscripts Sri Bhagavad-Gita and Sri Bhagavtham kept inside a small handbag. On the way, I get down the bus to have a cup of tea. The bus starts off at the specified time, leaving me in the middle. How should I catch the bus was the need of the hour as I was standing helpless. I spotted a person clad in full white dress and with white beard, approaching on a motor bicycle. He offers me lift with an assurance to leave me at the destined place, safe at the right time. I hesitantly took the pillion seat. He carried me to the place without my getting tired even though the road was quite rough.

Samardha Sadhguru Sai alone can ensure such safe passage to the Destination.

08-04-1994

Yesterday was Thursday. I asked Baba to enlighten me on how the life was in Shiridi, when HE was alive. Sai said –

During those, days people came with lot of faith and devotion. In the return trip, they left Shiridi with good results to their homes. People now are visiting Shiridi without any faith and more often to probe and test whether anything good happens to them or not besides looking for a change from the monotonous daily scores of life. Often their inner intentions are to verify the veracity of the statements made by others. That’s precisely the reason why everybody coming to Shiridi is not able to reap the fruits of the visit undertaken.

Do not undertake any pilgrimage for the sake of pleasure seeking.

09-04-1994

Sai in the form of an unknown person said-

When elders commit mistakes, naturally children have to bear the results of the misadventures. It is left for elders to ponder over and decide as to why indulge in such activities when the results are certainly known to be bad.

A good deed begets good results sooner or later.

12-04-1994

Yesterday, I incurred lot of displeasure due to my family members. I Prayed Baba to grant me peace. Baba said-

Life is like a marathon walk. We come across many and engage in playing games with few of them. Obviously one has to win or loose. There is no use in grieving over the end result. One should cultivate the habit of not paying much attention either to praises or abuses.

Life has to be lived with a sportive spirit.

13-04-1994

My thoughts were totally pre-occupied with family affairs. I asked Baba to throw some light on my responsibility in the process of upbringing children. Baba in the form of an unknown person said

-Take full responsibility of the girl child till she is married off and that of son till he is in a position to live by himself. This is the only way to set one’s self-free from the family ties.

As a head, family obligations are commitments to be honored.

16-04-1994

Yesterday, I had been to a friend’s house. A Swamiji was invited, being honored, and worshiped. Having seen the function, I got tempted to opt for ‘Sanyasasrama’. Baba quipped and said-
It is highly difficult even for great saints to overcome their attachments towards mother, place of birth and surrounding society where one has spent major portion of his life. Therefore practice Gruhasta dharma and complete all the responsibilities to the last one.

Sainthood is not a child’s play.

22-04-1994

I repented the whole day as I felt that precious time is getting wasted living entangled in the worldly affairs alone. When is it time proper to start thinking about God?

Baba in the form of an unknown person said-
Gram will sprout only when water is sprinkled on them irrespective of whether kept in an old cloth or a new cloth. Cover the thought of reaping the benevolence of the almighty with devotion like sprinkling of water. God cannot be pleased with rituals alone performed mechanically without an aura of devotion added to them.

The path of renunciation is a tougher one.

23-04-1994

Sai appeared in the form of an unknown person and said-

Time is the precious gift from God to mankind. Do not waste it and spend every available moment in his service and for a good cause.

Make a meaning for the life and thus try attaining the grace of the almighty.

Every moment is ripe one for thinking about God.

24-04-1994

Before retiring to bed, I offered salutations to Baba and said “ Tomorrow will be my birthday, please give me a message”.

Sai shown me the following visuals-

I saw a dead person and all his relatives were busy preparing for the last journey. The whole situation was looking like a birthday celebration. From the crowd a person resembling Sai was addressing at me- “ The real point of birth starts off from the moment you are dead, as this body enters into the womb of another woman. So this in fact is the real

Birthday for anyone. The rest are all man made for the sake of celebrations.

Birth and death are the two fixed entities of life.

26-04-1994

Sai appeared in the dream drawing my attention towards a group of people-
Look to them, how they are engaged in wasting food with utter disregard and indulging in fun making. It is sheer pity that they do not realize ‘ Annam as parabrahmah swaroopam’ (source of energy and supreme). Food is very essential for survival.

Food is the fruit of hard labor that every able person should earn for and enjoy it by him rather than to accept as charity.

Food is one of the basic driving forces.

28-04-1994

The essence of the visuals shown by SAI is –

It is unpardonable to forget the giver when all the long wish list is fulfilled. Give a thought as to what is now expected from you.

Always think of the supreme power behind the universe.

30-04-1994

Sai appeared in the form of an unknown person and narrated a story-

A Brahmin is walking past aimless in a desert on a mid summer day. He comes across two bags kept on a small rock: one containing food and the other one having footwear. A note is kept nearby with inscription-

I know for you, being a wonderer is in dire need of both the bags, but do restrict to choosing any one of them. The one containing food will satiate your physical body whereas the one with slippers will take you along to the destination untiring. The Brahmin was quite undecided and Baba questioned me – ‘which one will you opt for, Gopala Rao?’ My sleep was interrupted without my having come to any conclusion.

Certain choices are difficult ones to make.

MAY-1994:

01-05-1994

I was mentally disturbed, as my presence has gone unnoticed in an official meeting. The craze for recognition has not ceased even after my turning Saibanisa. I prayed Lord Sainath to help me in getting rid of this longing.

Sai appeared in the form of an unknown person and said –

A Tribal to earn his livelihood will start foretelling future events of others. As witnesses and with an eye for future, he takes few photographs with VIPS and uses them in exhibiting his marketing talents to others. This he does with a fond hope of earning more recognition and publicity in his profession. Always remember that only those who feel their security is at stake seek recognition. There is no dearth or want in the house of MY devotees. Where does the need arise for recognition?

Recognition will come searching when something good is done for the benefit of society at large.

05-05-1994

Sainath, please throw some light on Sai Thathva. Sai presented me with the following visuals –
The grace of Sai ultimately reaches the devotee in spite of innumerable number of obstacles on the way.

Sai is present in all the living beings. Look for SAI Ganesh in a mighty elephant and mother Sai in a cow giving us the milk.

Sai is beyond the barriers of space and time.

08-05-1994

I was mentally upset, as I was not able to overcome the urge for other women in life. I prayed Sai to offer me with a way out. Sai appeared in the form of a friend of mine and said –

You are not compromising even to look at the woman intending to marry you just because she is not beautiful as the inner Jnana shakti (intelligence) is unable to differentiate between the relative beauties. Why does the same Shakti fail in realizing that seeking other women is like putting one’s hand in to a burning kiln.

None can help a knowingly ignorant one.

09-05-1994

My mind was engrossed in thoughts on Sai philosophy.

Sai said –
When your mind stays disturbed as your children are hospitalized, how can I live in peace idling and remain without reacting, when MY children are in troubles?

SAI never fails in offering protection to his devotees.

15-05-1994

I prayed Lord Sinath to show me my true position.

The scene was that of a marriage stage. Bridegroom’s party reaches the venue with full vigor demanding for the dowry. Bride’s father having entrusted me with task of guarding the brief case stored with money asked me to do the needful. I opened the Brief and to my surprise, the money was not in place. All the elders assembled there branded me as a thief. Bride’s father tries to commit suicide by immolating himself. I considered myself responsible for the incident and I too try to jump into the fire. In the meanwhile, the person who stole the money arrives at the scene laughing. Bride’s father and myself then embraced the thief .He too is perished in the whole process along with both of us. I got scared with such a dream and got up from the bed. What could this mean? I am not clear.

Never offer services that can cost life.

18-05-1994

I came across swamijis engaged in collecting money in the name of SAI to make personal gains. I prayed Baba to tell me more about them.

Sai appeared in the form of an unknown person and casually said –

There is no wonder in this. Still bigger wonder is that people can indulge in swindling money from their hapless kith and kin, with utter disregard for love and affections.

It is your mistake to waste valuable time and energies on such futile matters.

Where money rules, love and affections take the back seat.

23-05-1994

Yesterday, some Sai devotees visited my house. They questioned me a lot on SAI. I told them what all I knew. Before going to bed, I asked Baba to tell me as to how I should conduct myself while talking on Sai philosophy.

Sai appeared in the form of an unknown person and said –

Before embarking on to open others door of knowledge, first you open your own door.

It was a shop engaged in manufacturing aluminum glasses. I was employed in the manufacturing of Aluminum tumblers. Because I was not making the right type of joints, water was leaking. They were of no use, as water could not be served in them to the thirsty passersby. The shop owner (SAI) called me and said -“Although you are in the line for so many past lives, still you have not mastered the art of making the tumblers and hence unable to quench the thirst of the people. At least in this life succeed in making the proper ones and serve the cause”.

I realized that I should first absorb SAI Thathva thoroughly before preaching to others.Practice leads to perfection in any field.

26-05-1994

I was thinking about Sai and a thought ran through my mind whether Sai knows so may languages as people from all regions and walks of life visit HIM in Shirdi.

I could hear a melodious voice telling me as-

One may speak in any language, I can understand from the depth of their
feelings and reach them.

Language is no barrier for devotion to Sai.

28-05-1994

I prayed SAI to give me a message for the Saibandhus.

SAI said –

Did you ever think of the porter lifting the full bag containing the rice grain meant for the family? Ensure that he is rewarded minimum enough to enable him to have one square meal of the day for his family.

Be liberal in giving money for the physical help rendered.

Reward the labor suitably.

29-05-1994

I asked Baba to tell me more on Sai philosophy.

SAI said –
I cannot isolate myself from the place where poor and hungry are being fed in my name.
I recollected the words of Baba from the 38th chapter of Sai Satcharita where in Baba used to prepare food by himself and served HIS devotees.

Of all the charities, feeding the poor is supreme.

JUNE-1994:

15-06-1994

Yesterday, there was difference of opinion amongst our friends. I prayed Baba to tell me from whom should I distance myself. As usual Baba appeared in the form of an unknown person and advised –

To keep aloof from a person who believes in slaughtering neighbor’s goat secretly in the middle of night and also from a person who is tilling soil with three donkeys.

Later I tried to analyze the content of the words. Baba meant not to befriend those who indulge in stealing, telling lies and lazy ones.

Friendship is to be reciprocated selectively.

20-06-1994

Yesterday, I wanted to collect money for the cause of SAI from the friend circle. I was disappointed as none responded. I prayed SAI and said “ As Saibanisa, I cannot engage in mobilizing money, at least grant me the power to sustain myself in your service”.

Baba had shown me with a vision – An invisible person was pushing a vegetable cart, engaged in selling them to the passers by. The interesting part of it was that I could see only the hands in action and not the person behind it.

Later I was shown a person cycling in darkness with a dynamo driven light. He was continuously adjusting the beam in darkness for better visibility.

Thus a way will be formed, provided a beginning is made, taking the first step in the right direction. Advance further with the knowledge gained.

I concluded not to seek money favors from others and extend service to Sai to the extent possible.

Money centric activities will lead to unnecessary headaches.

22-06-1994

I offered salutations to Baba and prayed- “ I want to take a major leap in to spiritualism. Let me know my drawbacks so that I can correct them”. Baba has shown a visual-

I approached a sculptor and requested him to teach me the art, as I wanted to carve the idol of Ganesha and Shiridi Sai. But the sculptor began teaching me the art of carving the image of a beautiful woman. During the process, I was not able to concentrate, as my mind was getting pre-occupied with evil thoughts. But still I continued, leading to the breakage of the idol. The sculptor then addressed me- “your thoughts are not free from the lust for women and lacking the objective. Firstly learn to control and correct, before treading the spiritual path”.

Disciplining of the senses is a pre-requisite for spiritualism.

23-06-1994

My daughter’s health caused me lot of concern. I prayed Baba to bestow me the courage to face the situation.

Baba said- Life is like driving a loaded truck on a Highway. Most likely that, we might come across lorries having met with accidents, but that should not deter us from our ongoing journey.
Affections are the stumbling blocks in the field of spiritualism.
30-06-1994

With a desire to know more about spiritualism, I talked to many friends. But that did not yield any satisfactory results towards which I was looking for. I asked Baba to help me in this regard.
Baba has shown me the following visuals –

Friends of mine were engaged in sweetmeat business by purchasing from the nearest Township and selling them in the village to make money. I was also one of their customers.

I knew that it was it was not quality stuff but I could not point out, as my entire friend circle was involved. In the meanwhile a sweet meet grocer from Shiridi came with readiness to offer good quality sweets as and when I needed them. I could see Sai in the grocer’s from Shiridi.

Baba thus advocated taking direct refuge in HIM rather than falling prey to middlemen.
Why go to middlemen when Baba advocated direct contact to HIS devotees.


Sai Banisa's Mission:
"To help Sri Shirdi Sai devotees in realising that Sai lives in their Heart."

No comments: