Om Sri Sai Nathaya Namah. We are pleased to Inform you that we are selling the Audio Discourses of Sai Banisa in English & Telugu. Now you can Purchase the English & Telugu Audio Discourses through the Gift Shop from Right Side Bar.
LIFE IS AN ENDLESS JOURNEY. YOU ARE ONLY A TRAVELLER ACQUIRING DIFFERENT FORMS IN THE PROCESS.

Sai Darbar TV

Sunday, August 10, 2008

SAI IN LETTERS

Sri Madhusudhan Nori, Hyderabad, India

" Madhusudan Nori was born on 26 March 1943 at Pune in a deeply religious family. After graduating in Mechanical Engineering from Pune University in 1963 he was commissioned as a Technical Officer in Indian Air Force. He settled down in Secunderabad after his retirement from service.. He has undertaken the task of translating, from the original Telugu to English, Sai Ba-Ni-Sa's letters to his son."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAI IN LETTERS (Saibanisa's letters to his Son)

PROLOGUE

Dear Sai Bandhus,
Salutations. I went to Shirdi in 1989 and had Darshan of Sri Sainath in the Samadhi Mandir. The moment my eyes fell on the Divine idol of Sai , I realized that HE is my MASTER and I am HIS servant. I forgot myself momentarily in the Bliss of that realization. I accepted Sri Sai Satcharitra ( Life History of Sri Sai Baba) as a daily devotional reading book on 07 June 1990. I had a desire to make my son take up daily devotional reading of the book Sri Sai Satcharitra from 06 Jan 1992. From that day I started writing my experiences with Sri Sai and my thoughts on Sri Sai Satcharitra in form of letters to my son. My efforts bore fruit and my son Chakrapani developed immense faith in Sri Sai. I humbly attribute this success of mine to HIS BLESSINGS & GRACE. Hopefully, reading these letters result in transforming those, who do not know about Sri Sai , into Sai Devotees, I will consider my efforts have borne fruit through HIS GRACE.

In service of Sri Sai,
Yours,

Sai - Ba - Ni - Sa

Hyderabad , 24 September 1995

PS . I request the readers to read first Sri Sai Satcharitra in English by Late Sri Nagesh Vasudev Gunaji , before reading these letters. .

No comments: