Om Sri Sai Nathaya Namah. We are pleased to Inform you that we are selling the Audio Discourses of Sai Banisa in English & Telugu. Now you can Purchase the English & Telugu Audio Discourses through the Gift Shop from Right Side Bar.
LIFE IS AN ENDLESS JOURNEY. YOU ARE ONLY A TRAVELLER ACQUIRING DIFFERENT FORMS IN THE PROCESS.

Sai Darbar TV

Sunday, August 10, 2008

SAI IN DREAMS: Dreams -1992

Dated: 09-03-1992 (While on camp at Vishakapatnam)

On the night of this day Sai appeared in the form of a well-dressed person clad in a suit, shoes and a hat, wearing dark colored sunglasses. The words uttered were direct to the point in connection with my daughter’s marriage and go like this - “ You have offered Thousands of Rupees to the Groom’s party and do not forget to give me Rs.5/- as Dakshina”.

I got up in the morning and my thoughts were reeling around the words I heard in my dream. I reached the Railway Station by 06:00 AM to travel to Hyderabad by Train. The specific Train on that day was running late by about two hours. I have chosen the last bench on the Platform and seated myself as considerable time was there at my disposal. After a lapse of some time, I noticed a man attired in similar dress to what I have seen in my dream and sat by my side. I recalled the demand for a Dakshina of Rs 5/-. In the heart of hearts I wanted to offer, but was quite apprehensive about his acceptance and possible reactions, as he was totally a stranger to me. How to go about the task in those prevailing circumstances to carry out Baba’s instructions?
I gently took out a Five Rupees note from my purse and casually dropped it down with out being noticed by him .I hesitantly took courage to draw his attention towards that currency note lying on the floor and at the same time telling him that it has fallen from his pocket. He bent down to pick it up, quickly put in to his pocket, and got away with a typical smile. Later I saw him disappearing from the platform end. Who else could this be other than Sai?

Master is the player and we are all his pawns in the game.

Dated: 02-04-1992.

Yesterday, I got my daughter’s wedding invitations printed. Sai appeared in the form of an unknown individual and instructed me to post the first invitation to the short deity, second one to the tall one and the third to my GURU respectively. Accordingly, I posted the first one to Lord Shri Ganesh MahaRaj of Ranathambore in the State of Rajasthan, second one to Lord. Shri.Balaji of Tirupathi and the third one to my beloved Guru - Shiridi Sai. I concluded that SAI intended to convey the message that every one should follow his set family traditions and pray God in his own way.

It does not matter whom you pray, but how you pray are important.

Dated: 20-05-1992.

I was travelling in a Bus along with my wife and children. The Bus stopped on the way in a small village .I got down to drink some water and in the mean while the Bus started off. I was stranded and eagerly looking for an alternative mode of transport to reach them. I saw a cab approaching from the road end. SAI himself was at the driving wheel. He stopped near me and addressed – “I shall take you to your destiny and what DAKSHINA can you give me “. Immediately I took out a coconut from my bag and put it in to his hands. In his hands it got changed in to a ‘Shiva linga’. I occupied the front seat next to him and the cab speeded away.

Living together is only to part one day or other.

Dated: 21-05-1992.

SAI appeared in the form of Shri.N.T.R, Ex - Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and took me to our old rented house (during the year 1964) situated in Kakinada a small town in our State. There he choose to remind of my past with the words - ”It is in this house you have first taken to my name and I know you since 1964”. I got up from my sleep and recaptured the similar event from 33rd chapter of Sai Satcharitra where in Baba says to Bala Buva Sattar-“I know you since four years”, even though it was his first visit to Shiridi. Bala Buva Sattar happened to bow down to Sai’s photograph in his friend’s house exactly four years ago.

He is sarvaataryaami.

Dated: 10-06-1992.

Sai came in the form of Chief Executive of our Establishment and said –“I was out of station for the past one month. Now that I am back, start all the works which you have stopped”. I recalled that I have stopped reading Satcharitra parayana for the past 30 days. I was glad that Sai reminded me of my duties in the form of Head of our Organization. I concluded that Sai not only keeps a watch but also always thrives for the spiritual development of his devotes.

The path of Sai destined duty keeps track of itself.

Dated: 17-06-1992.

My mind was upset as I have not received any communication from my daughter and son-in-law and prayed Sai to take care of them. That night I had the vision of a couple landing on a beautiful Rock with the help of a Parachute. They spent the time merrily over there and finally landed on a green stretch of Land. I was thinking about and recalling the scene when my neighbour Shri.G.Sudharshan Rao informed me of the Telephonic message received for me and conveyed that the Couple after their honeymoon stint has well settled in their place of work. Sai in order to remove the worries from my mind has shown this appropriate scene.

Sincere prayer calls are always answered.

Dated: 23-06-1992.

I was not doing well both physically and mentally. Sai appeared in the form of LAMA whom I happened to visit during my trip to Korea .He advised me to take medicines so that I do not fall sick. Next day morning I consulted our family Doctor and got the medicines prescribed. I could not but recollect the contents of the 28 The chapter of Sai Satcharitra where Sai told Lala Lakshmichand to take medicines for his back pain. This has proved the fact that though Sai is not available in his physical form, takes care of his devotees by offering suitable guidance and issuing instructions.

Trust me to take care of you no matter how far we are.

Dated: 18-08-1992.

Sai appeared in the form of an unknown person and advised to look for victory even in defeat. Winning and loosing are the two facets of the same coin. Mr.Robert Swell who contested for the post of the President after having lost the elections is happily settled in his life. Even Sai also took part in a Wrestling competition with Moin-ud-in. He lost and later realized the importance of the underlying winning in a defeat and subsequently changed his style of living by opting for a carefree life and resorted to wearing simple costumes.

It is the state of mind that determines the outcome and learn to take the result on an equal platform.

Dated: 13-09-1992.

Yesterday Sai appeared in the form of a Madhari (One who performs certain fetes and earns his livelihood) – Roadside magician. Typical is the one in which he walks over a rope balancing him with a long bamboo. Sai has shown to tread the path of life on a rope (life) and bamboo is symbolic to the quality of having faith. He assures to offer protection any time the control is lost. “I shall spread the spider like net and save you”. I shall not only convince but also thrive to put you again on the rope for continued performance. As puts a check on his devotees by appearing in some form or other.

He offers guidance and protects in the events of crisis.

Dated: 24-09-1992.

I have gone through a peculiar video sequence. It was in the early morning hours, I set out for my Office, instead of getting in to my Office Bus I wrongly boarded in to an old Bus (old Bus here is symbolic with love, affections and related Worldly affairs). The occupants were mostly my friends and relatives. I requested the driver to turn back and he in turn has advised me to get down in the midway, which I did. The bus continued it’s onward journey and soon was out of site.
I could sight a big building with a saffron coloured flag flying atop. From there I could see the last journey of my beloved parents. I shrieked fear-gripped and got up from my bed. I prayed to Sai and again went to sleep. I now entered the interiors of the building. It was a big School. All the students were dressed in white robes and were almost of my age. I saw the Guru coming out. He was aged around sixty years. He was stunningly attractive, also dressed in a white Kafni and white headgear. He gave me food, shelter and rest. I got up from my sleep and reminded myself of the words by SAI from the 32nd Chapter of Sai Satcharitra – “ My Guru has looked towards me with love and affection and took me in to his School”.

In every body’s life there is a turning point. Closely monitor and wait for the opportunity to continue.

Dated: 25-09-1992

Last night I passed through a dream sequence which has glown the caution lamps. I was traversing by a *Train and got down in a way side station. I approached the cool drink shop to in order to quench my thirst. A beautiful woman standing at the counter offered me a dubious drink for a higher price. Later I could only advice her that she ought not to have done that and earn money by unfair means. She got wild and ordered her henchmen to drive me out. I was literally thrown out of the premises. I got up and walked down the platform. At a far off place a hut was sighted and an old man was calling the passers by and offering butter- milk. He offered me too with love and care .I felt no longer thirsty. I could see my beloved SAI in him. I could recall what SAI said in the 14th chapter- only two things are coming in the way of our spiritual progress i.e. the desire for woman and wealth. This goes in line with what is described in the 38th chapter where in SAI offers the grace of God to Hemadripanth in the form of butter milk which has contributed for his spiritual development.

*Train travel- Journey through life.

All the materialistic attractions are short – lived. Only God is permanent.

Dated: 07-10-1992

I was not well for the past two days and unable to sing the Kakad aarathi for Baba. Sai appeared as an elderly woman with a big Bindi on her forehead adorned in a silk saree. Many followers surrounded her. I could push myself in to her close proximity. She addressed the crowd and passed comments about me that I was running after offering poojas to all deities and observing fasts and in return spoiling my health. He is not only harming himself but also his kith and kin. I then missed my sleep and memory was drawn to Baba’s advice to Mrs.Ghokle in 32nd chapter where in he advocates not to observe fasting.

When stomach is empty, mind and body cannot synchronize and concentrate.

Dated: 08-10-1992.

My childhood friends and myself were watching a movie in an old theatre. During intermission, we came out to have drinks in a nearby bar. I came out with the intention to continue to watch the second half of the movie. On the way I crossed the Railway line. I eased myself and happily got into a train that happened to stop there. After some time I realized that I came half way through watching the movie. I walked through the interiors of the coaches and approached the Engine Driver and requested him to stop the train. He was clad in a white headgear similar to the one Baba wears. He looked to me compassionately and said ”You got in to this train because of the good deeds committed in your past life. Do not alight from this until you reach the destiny, lest you ruin your life. Listen to my words and I shall tell you where to get down”. I got up and analyzed the content of the dream. Life is like a cinema. Watch the first half and friends symbolized the ‘Arishadvargas’. Easing indicated their rejection .The train journey is an indication for the new path chosen and the role of the driver is that of Sai stressing not to look back or re enter in the old thrash and advising to prepare myself for the next life to come.

All worldly attachments are passing transients.

Dated: 21-11-1992.

In contrast to the normal habit of having a note- book by my pillow side, I thought the other way to remember the message contents and to pen them down after I wake up from my bed in the early morning. So thinking I retired to bed. I have gone through a series of video clippings and I could not remember even a single one. I was disappointed very much and cursed myself for the negligent behaviour. I took recourse to Sai Satcharitra. It was the forth chapter and my attention was drawn to the advice given by Sai to Kaka Sahib Dikshit which go like this-“Has Vittal Patil come? Little casual approach will make him to slip”. In my understanding Sai himself was Vittal and it was only due to my over confidence, I could not note down the indications. I realized the mistake and could get the gist of the message and henceforth taken a vow not to repeat again.

There is no end to the road of perfectionism.

Dated: 24-11-1992.

The dream contents of the day have put me on a new platform of confused thoughts. My son and daughter have isolated me from their company in my old age. I was loitering on the roads with hunger. I could at last site a person similar to Sai. He was deep- frying some fast food in oil. He took out four pieces of them with bare hands from the hot oil and gave them to satisfy my hunger. His hands were not at all effected in spite of the fact of putting them in to hot oil. Thus my mental agony was overcome and has decided to gradually detach from the family bonds.

All relations are temporary in nature and only God is eternal.

Dated: 27-12-1992.

I was camping at Shirdi.

I attended to the Sej aarati of Baba in the Booty Wada and returned to my Lodging. Sai appeared in the form of an unknown person. He patted me on my shoulder and addressed -“ Some people view a cinema with borrowed money and some people prefer to view it at other’s cost. “I came to my normal senses and analyzed the underlying meaning of his words. Sai never encouraged people to visit Shiridi with the money borrowed. On the contrary he took objection to it and advised suitably. I have not taken loan for the purpose but extended official favour to a businessman and sought financial help (bribe) in return. It is with that money, I came to Shirdi.

And was wonder struck as to how Sai has come to know of this nasty affair. I opened up a page at random from Satcharitra and the words are powerful enough to put me away from undertaking such ventures in future- “ Remember, no matter where you are and what you do is fully known to me. I am the Ruler to control your thoughts and actions and resident in your hearts”. It is only because of this never failing assurance; he could grasp what has transpired between me and my friend. That was the last occasion in my life to have succumbed to such willful desires.

A positive decision was taken which helped in changing my life style.



Sai Banisa's Mission:
"To help Sri Shirdi Sai devotees in realising that Sai lives in their Heart."

No comments: