Om Sri Sai Nathaya Namah. We are pleased to Inform you that we are selling the Audio Discourses of Sai Banisa in English & Telugu. Now you can Purchase the English & Telugu Audio Discourses through the Gift Shop from Right Side Bar.
LIFE IS AN ENDLESS JOURNEY. YOU ARE ONLY A TRAVELLER ACQUIRING DIFFERENT FORMS IN THE PROCESS.

Sai Darbar TV

Saturday, August 9, 2008

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST

Lord Sainath has once said in Dwarakamaayi to his devotees that - “Brahmah, (the creator) is my father, Maaya (Illusion) is my mother and my age is Lakhs of years. These words go to establish that he never disclosed anywhere as to when his life began nor when it will come to an end in this Universe.

In the 15th chapter of Sai Satcharitra, he has however said “ I dwell in you as well as in everybody’s hearts “. Probably this statement asserts to say when and where we started our life cycle is a big mystery unknown to us. I have only made an attempt to increase the faith of Sai devotees, so that Sai will continue to be with us in our endless journey, once we seek him. I was ordered by Sainath in the form of a lady officer, way back on 31-01-2001 in a dream to publish these works so as to spread his message across. I, as a humble servant (Saibanisa), took the courage to honour his dictates.

I would like to express my gratitude and pranaams (salutations) to all my fellow Sai devotees who stood by me and made it possible to fulfil my commitment to Sainath. I will sum up with a prayer to my master to grant me similar opportunities in the forth coming lives also to serve his Lotus feet and the community of Sai devotees at large. The endless journey continues in pursuit of knowledge about Sai and his ways.

Yours truly,
SAIBANISA
(GopalaRao Ravada)
24-04-2004


Sai Banisa's Mission:
"To help Sri Shirdi Sai devotees in realising that Sai lives in their Heart."

No comments: